lazy afternoon

this is my first alex x george full story!! uploads have been a bit slow but im back on the grind now, i promise. expect daily to weekly updates until the story is finished :)

I DO NOT SUPPORT MANY OF THE VIEWS AND THEMES REPRESENTED IN THIS BOOK, LIKE ABUSE AND HARASSMENT!! THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND NOT AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF REAL LIFE. SOME OF THE THEMES MAY TRIGGER YOU. 

love clover x

-

"alex...

alex, wake up..."

i groaned as i started to wake

"alex wake the fuck up!"

i stirred lightly "niall?"

"did you not hear a single thing i said about the party tomorrow night?"

i sat up and rubbed my eyes. they stung as the late afternoon sun filtered through the open blinds. my room smelt faintly like weed.

" i thought you had shut the fuck up about the party already?"

"yeah but alex, everyones gonna be there, especially all the popular guys. this could be our chance"

"ugh niall, i dont care about popularity. you know that, you silly billy"

"aleeexx come on? all you do is stay at home and get drunk by yourself anyways, so where's the harm of getting drunk with other people?"

i sighed and wrapped my arms around his chest

"your so frustrating" i mumbled against his soft hoodie "parties are full of people i hate. when im at parties it feels like im drinking with myself x 100"

"please al, for me?"
i looked into his blue eyes and sighed. "whatever mate"
niall beamed and scooped me into in a hug "love you no homo"

"you're full of homo, ya lesbian"

-

third person, time skip

"how does this look?"

alex walked into niall's bedroom wearing a white sweater, tucked into a plaid skirt

oh, and white knee high socks.

"uh.. al.."

"what? don't i look good?"

"no , thats not it. trust me, you look..." niall gulped, looking at the pale skin between the socks and skirt "..better than good. but i dont think it's appropriate for the party."

alex pouted at him pathetically. "fine, if you say so."
he walked out, coming back in minutes later wearing something else.

"tadah!" he said sarcastically

he wore black jeans, ripped at the knees and a pink hoodie.
"you look absolutely stunning. ready to go?"

"i guess"

-

they sat in the car.

"fuckniallidontwannadothisanymore"

"c'mon alex, it'll be fun, we're here already anyways."

alex sighed at looked down at his white yeezys.

"i don't really got a choice, do i?"

niall grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the car and into the cold london night. lights lit up the house in front of them, and the sound of dance music pumping through the air.

alex felt that black ball of anxiety start to form in his throat, but he took a steady breath and forced into a manageable knot in his stomach.

"i'm ready to go in. please stay with me niall?!"

"of course al, i'm always with you. it's not exactly like we have any other friends."

alex laughed, more from nerves than the joke. niall put his hand on his arm and lead him to the door. as soon as they opened it, light and sound spilled out into the street. alex stepped in voluntarily, and niall pushed him in fully. the door slammed shut behind them, and they were in the lounge room.

surrounding them were people dancing, sharing drinks and laughing. the girls were wearing close to nothing, and so were the guys. a hot guy danced next to him, his chest toned and coffee coloured. he swallowed thickly. he could smell the guys cologne from a metre away.

"alex, come on." niall grabbed his arm again, pulling him down a long narrow hallway into what looked like the kitchen. "nathan said he would be in here."

"wait... nial-"

"NIALL, YOU MADE IT!" nathan's voice boomed, follow by a few cheers and laughs.
"NATHAN!!" niall called back, and wrapped him into a hug. alex froze.

oh

his breath got shaky, and he looked at the ground, trying to hide the newly formed tears pooling in his eyes.

"alex?"
he wiped his eyes frantically
"u-uh, yeah?

"nathan and his friends wanted to go down the liquor store (THANKS for telling me its real name lmao) you wanna come too?"

"uh, no- its okay, um ill find something else to do. have fun"

"will do"

alex spun around and walked back into the hallway, his head pounding. he looked at the ground, causing him to accidentally bump into someone. he looked up- but not too far, the man was easily under 5'8.
"oh, uh, i'm sorry mate, didn't see you there." he said

"its fine sugarcakes"
he grinned at alex, he was clearly pretty tipsy.

"what's ya name, sexy" he winked.
alex blushed violently.

what the fuck are you doing alex, just walk away?

alex was about to push past him, but realised the hallway to too narrow to get through. he had no choice.

"i- i'm alex"

"oh, you're that lad from school that wears the pink! you're bisexual ay?"

alex hid his face in his hands, his social anxiety getting the better of him. relax alex, it's okay. he took a deep breath and looked back up at the drunk man.

"who are you?"
the man stepped in closer. "the names george. now tell me-" he leant against the wall next to alex, a few inches between their face "is it true you're bisexual?"

he could feel george's hot breath on his face. it smelt like tequila
"i- uh, y-yeah. i am"

georges face adopted a look of shock
"so you want to have sex with a dude and a chick at the same time?!"

"thats... that's not wha-"

"because thats so fuckin hot! i wish i could tell the rest of 'em i was gay but they would fuckin 'ate me, i bet"

alex gaped.

"also" george continued, leaning in even closer "i'd love to have your ass tonight, baby. what's your name again?"

"fuck um, sorry, i dont really do that, y'know?"

"but i thought you liked men, sugarcakes?"

his head pounded unbearably loud "well, yeah, some...."

george smiled