smut warning losers ;)

the bathroom tiles were cold against alex's bare back, as george tugged at the young boys hair, sucking purple bruises onto his neck ruthlessly.

"please george, i'm so ready"

"good boy, so beautiful for me" george whispered into alex's ear, sending shivers down his spine. george undid his belt, reaching for the lube on the sink.

"ugh, george, you're so hot, i want you so bad. i want you to..."

"alex?" george asked, his voice sounding concerned.

suddenly alex was unable to answer, his vision rapidly going fuzzy. he wanted to talk to george, tell him.... what was he going to tell him? fuck

"alex, are you okay?"

"w-what?" he was lying in georges bed, fully clothed. george sat over him, his dominant air almost unbearable in alex's current state.

"you were talking in your sleep"

alex blushed a violent dark red, heart beating unbearably fast "wha-what was i saying? george?"

"just some... stuff"

"GEORGE!! TELL ME NOW OR I'LL--"

"you'll what? give me head?"

oh shit, he knows

"i... i'm sorry george."

"look, i don't care what thoughts you have about me, as long as-"

his mother barged in the door, her mouth wide with panic. she was holding an ironed out dress on her arm

"boys? are you planning on going to school? it's 10:45 and-"

"it's WHAT!?" alex screeched in a panicked tone "we're going to be LATEA for school!"

george waited until his mum had left, before burying alex in a hug. he snorted in amusement.

"i forgot you've never missed a day of school in your life. you're so vanilla."

alex was glad george couldn't see how red his face was right now.
"i am not vanilla!" he whined against george's clothed chest

"good, because we're skipping school today."

alex lifted his head and stared a the older boy in shock.

"no way..." he started but he didn't argue

when he was with george he felt invincible.