goodnight, my love

"ughh, oh god, i think i'm going to throw up again..."

george put a hand on alex's shoulder as he vomited into the toilet loudly.
"i told you we shouldn't have gotten the kilo bucket!" george sighed in exasperation "now you've made yourself sick"

alex looked up at him with watery eyes. "i'm sorry-"

george knelt down to his level and pulled him into his arms with a gentle hug. alex stunk like vomit, but he decided not to mention it.

"don't be sorry, i'm just worried about you. i've never seen anyone throw up this much before, aye"

alex managed a weak laugh. he wiped his mouth and stood up. george opened his mouth in protest, but he waved his hand in dismissal. he walked out of the bathroom slowly, goeroges hand in his.

alex sat down on the bed. george followed suit, laying an arm casually on the smaller boy's shoulder.
"how are you feeling?"

"better, i guess" he sighed "must've been bad chicken."

george shook his head playfully "sick on our first date, so irresponsible alex...."

he laughed quietly and turned to say something, but the look on george's face stopped him.

"george..."

he looked into the seemingly endless pit of george's chocolate eyes, losing himself in the dark swirls. his skin looked so soft, his expression so gentle, full of care, more than anything he'd ever known. george lifted his hand and traced alex's jawline lightly, travelling to his lips where he stopped, and dropped his hand back into his lap. alex could feel his heart fluttering in his throat, and butterflies in his stomach. george had him completely under his spell.

"i-i love you george..."

the butterflies in his stomach turned into elephants. 

his world tilted and spun. georges mouth was moving but no sound was coming out.

 his head was on fire, his stomach was convulsing. 

the last thing he saw was georges panicked face.

black.