part ❤️ 14 ❤️

Arnav and Khushi enjoy the day with lots of fun and care. He looked at her like as his eyeball. She did not let her legs touch the floor. He looked at her as a little child. He takes care for her every need. Khushi feel so happy that they both are going to be parents. They symbol of love going to come to this world and they love of symbol growing inside her.

.......................

Night

After they had the dinner Arnav gave Khushi medicine and they come to bed to sleep. Arnav carried Khushi in arms and went near to the bed slowly and carefully, he put her on the bed and he covered her with duvet and turn to go. When he turns Khushi grip his hand on her and said," Arnie where are you going? Come and sleep."

Arnav look at her with love and said," Baby I'm going to take water" And he pointed the empty jug which keeping near the bed small table.

" Soon I will come to you," and he bends down gave a long kiss on her forehead and went down taking the empty jug.

He comes up to the room quickly filled the jug with water. When he entered the room, he saw she was awake and waiting for him.

See this and he said," Baby Why not sleep?" And he put the jug on the table and come to her and lying beside her on the bed

Khushi look at him and said," Don't know I did not feel sleepy" and she turn to him.

" Come here baby"  and he opens his arms widely, Khushi happily went  near to him and put her head on his chest and wrapped her hands around his waist and Arnav one hand wrapping her waist and his other hand caressing her smooth hair.

Khushi start to feel sleepy and she said," Good night, Arnie" and she kisses chest. Near to his heart.

Arnav slowly made Khushi lying on the bed. Khushi confusedly asked,"Arnie what happened?" She knows always they sleep in each others arms. Then they will get sleepy.

Arnav look at her lovely and said in a husky voice,"  I forget to wish my babies"

Khushi: Babies?

Arnav: Yes, babies.... My big baby and my little baby

Hearing this Khushi nose, cheeks turn to red colour. See this Arnav thought to tease her.

Arnav: I like it

Khushi  confused," What?"

Arnav touches her nose and said," Your nose and cheeks turn to my favourite colour."

Khushi blushed and hit his chest just playfully and said," Arnie..."

Arnav laughed and said," Ok, now I want to wish good night to my babies" And he went near to her tummy level.