part ❤️ 17 ❤️

In the evening, they both lay down on the garden grass. Khushi put her head in his chest and closed her eyes and hugged him. Arnav, he is looking at the sky. He is caressing her hair with one hand and his other hand around her waist.

Khushi without opening her eyes, she said," Arnie... Do you know which is the safest place for me, in this world? "

Arnav stop caressing her hair and Khushi kissed his chest near towards his heart, which only beating for her.

Khushi: This place is a safe place for me, your arms. I always like to be at this place. Your arms give me happiness, peace and security and everything. I want to lie down in your chest like this, always. If my breath going to stop, it should be stopped in your arms. I want to take my last breath in your arms.' She speaks without stopping. She does not know what she is talking. She stopped her talk in scaring hearing Arnav's lion voice.

Arnav lost his patience when he hears that she want to take her last breath in his arms. He lost his patients and yelled," SHUT UP.... "

Khushi jerked from his arms and Arnav pulled her face towards his face and look at her with so much angry and emotion on his face and clenched his teeth and said," DON'T YOU DARE, DON'T YOU DARE TALK LIKE THIS."

Khushi shivering seeing his angry,"  Ar.. Arnie..."

Arnav: What Arnie? Ha.... Don't you dare talk like this. Never in your life you should never not talk like this. I do not like. You will always be with me. I will not let you go away from me. You can always feel safe in my arms I’ll never let you go. I'll never let you go from me.

Arnav made her lie down on his chest and make her hear his heartbeat sound which only beating for her.

Arnav: Baby... Can you feel my heart? It’s beating your name… I... I can't leave without you, I can't Image my life without you. I will do anything to get you in my life," He said with a husky voice," I already gotten you in my life. No one can take you from me."

Khushi took her head from his chest and cupped his cheek and said,"  I am sorry Arnie, I will never talk like this. Please forgive me. I LOVE YOU " And she kissed is cheek.

Arnav: Never talk like this, I can't image life without you.

Khushi:  I will never talk like this. I am sorry ' And she made baby face. Which melts his heart. He slowly smiles towards her. He smiles at her. Both are lost in each other eyes. They forgot the world. Forget everything.

 Forget everything

.........................................

In RM

Nani comes down and saw her family members sitting on in the living hall and enjoy the evening tea. She came and stood there.

Anjali saw her and said," Nani, come and have your tea"

Nani nodded her head and went and sit with them. She took her tea cup and start sipping. She sighs and looks everyone and asked,"  Did he call? Did you anyone tries to call him? "