Broken hearts and kisses

He did not know he was now a story in her memory, his trash has become another man's treasure.
Now he seeks what he'd taken for granted, but she'd already given it to someone that's deserving.
His voice has now become noise in her ears and she wonders " what have I always seen in him"

******************************************

My heart is a shattered mess, love's been trying find it but the pieces are just too scattered and tiny to be put together. Instead it had pierced the delicate finger of love and now I think she going to give up on me.

****************************************
A vampire kissed me, though my lips are bleeding but my heart yearns and my imperfect soul craves for more as I feel his divine blood coursing through my veins. My mouth quivers as my soul shrieks yelling for help ft this pleasurable torture.
My soul finally becomes at peace as I lay in his arms relishing the glory of my now mortal and perfect being.

*******************************************
I remember when our lips first met, it felt like a magnetic field had been set in motion, they didn't seem to want to be apart. They took advantage of every chance they got to be together.
Little did we know that a seed had been planted in our hearts, although we tried to discard it to a very dark place, but still it BLOSSOMED, but then every flower has weeds threatening to destroy it.

*****************************************
                    A/N
For those that have read this far, thank you very much for reading, I love you all and thanks. Hope you enjoying it,  so I got this other book I'm also writing titled "In 17 days" go check it out, trust me you'll lovey.