Wakiya x Reader (Why Does This Happen)

YOUR POV
I paced around the living room waiting for my father to come in with the news. What news exactly? Well I'm supposed to be married to another man from a rival company. I don't want too.
This all started due to my mother dieing last year and since then, our family company has went down hill. My mother would usually take care of the finances, and since she's gone, dad hasn't been able to do that. So the solution? Partner up with another company.
By doing that, the agreement was for me to get married. I never suggested it. All I know is that I'm marrying a blond haired boy that I've only seen once. That one time was at a company dinner. HE was the one who decided this. That blond haired boy. My father agreed. If this is what he has to do, this is what he has to do.
My father walked in with that blond haired boy. I stopped pacing and sat down. "Hello (y/n), I'm Wakiya. It's nice to meet you." He said with a smile and stuck his hand out. I said nothing but shock his hand anyways.
"So now you both can relax and talk with each other. Later we all have a dinner later tonight to celebrate this." My father stated, then he walked out of the room.
"So what do you want to talk about (y/n)?" I looked at his crystal blue eyes.
"Not much really. You can probably tell I don't want to be here." I turned my head and looked do it the window. "Well I mean, why did you suggest a marriage anyways? We barely even know each other."
"Well the first time I saw-"
"And the only time you saw me."
"Well I thought you'd be a challenge. You seemed pretty interesting and beautiful." A small blush appeared on my face. This has been the only guy I've met who seems to not care about my social standings, or my money.
Wakiya then put a hand on my shoulder. "So do you mind if I get to know you?" I turned back around to look at him.
"I'll... maybe let you get to know me."

LATER AT DINNER
WAKIYA'S POV
We were all walking into the restaurant I saw (y/n) in a breath taking (color) dress. It lead all the way down to the floor with sparkles on her belt. I couldn't resist her. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair in a heart braid.
I was wearing a black suit, lavender undershirt, and a violet tie. She saw me and waved. I waved back with a clear blush on my face. Cursing myself for that I walked over and we both sat down.
"So how are doing today goldilocks?" She said looking at me.
This agrivated me. "What do you mean goldilocks!?" I replied back. She just giggled as I got more and more flustered.
Dinner went on normally. That was until one waiter had to come out to talk to (y/n)'s father alone. This just seemed out of the ordinary but I didn't bother to say anything.
(y/n)'s father went out with that waiter. A minute later all of us at the table heard something. We all heard a gun shot. All of us got up and ran to the back. When we did we all saw (y/n)'s father was lying dead on the floor.
I looked at (y/n) and saw a dark looming shadow behind her. With that I grasped her wrist and pulled her behind me just as I saw our waiter try to plunge a knife into my future wife. The knife flew out of the man's hand and landed at my feet. I picked it up before he could grab it back again and held the knife up in a threatening way.
"(y/n), call the police, now." With that she and my parents called 911. I then made sure that killer didn't get away.
The police came in five minutes. They arrested the waiter and took (y/n)'s father's body to a funeral home. I then looked at (y/n) as the car taking her father's body away. Tears were staining her cheeks. I walked over to her and engulfed her in a hug. She kept crying on my shoulder as I rubbed circles on her back with my hand.
She moved out of her home and in with me. We were going to get married in five months after her father's funeral. Whenever I saw her she would be gloomy and sad. I would try to cheer her up, but nothing really worked.
I saw her on the white couch in the living room. "Hey (y/n), how are you doing today?"
"Same as normal Wakiya."
"You're still trying to get over his death aren't you?" I asked sitting down next to her. "I'll always be here for you if you need to."
"Thanks... goldilocks." She said.
"Hey! Can you stop calling me that!!!" I yelled.
"Nope, I like it. You have long blond hair, like goldilocks!" She replied, a smile appeared on her face. That made me smile to knowing she's getting better.
"So, can I do anything anything for my soon to be wife?" I asked in a sassy tone.
This caused her to blush a deep crimson red. "W-well, maybe a hug?" She asked looking into my eyes. Then I looked at her (color) eyes. They were beautiful.
I then hugged her tightly. When she hugged me I could feel how much pain she's been in. Her mother has died. Then her father due to unnatural causes. When she hugged me she hugged me tight.
I then pulled back and kissed her neck. I could feel the from her face. When I finished kissing her neck I took her chin and kissed her on her lips. This felt right. Like I was supposed to do this. Everything felt amazing.
I pulled away. "Remember (y/n), I'll always be there for you."

_____________________________________________
1018 words!

Well, I don't know where I got this idea from so, yay! Another chapter done! Don't forget to request. I will try to get as many done as possible for now! Bye peoples!