Free x Jirachi! Reader (To Be Caught)

YOUR POV
   Hi, my name is Jirachi, or as I like to call myself (y/n), at least that's my nickname. I'm not like other Jirachi though, I'm a shiny. I have red tags to write down wishes on. The only thing is, when you do, the wishes turn bad. I can't say anything so when anyone finds me. Their wish turns bad. Which is why I'm in the deep forest. It'd be hard to find me, but at the same time, I want to be caught.
   The only way I can redo my luck to be good is to find my perfect trainer. Except no trainer wants me because of all the back luck I bring. It can be really bad. I think my kill count so far is six. But anyways I fly throughout the forest to try and find someone, but stay away from people at the same time.
   Then I flew into a golden haired boy. "Ouch!" He yelped. Both of us flew backwards onto the lushus green grass.
   I looked up at the golden haired boy, he then looked down at me with a plain expression. He didn't seem to have an interest in me at all. Then I felt a spark. I felt all tingly inside. He was the one, the one trainer that could turn my luck around.
   The boy got up and then walked away. My mouth dropped open. I was a mythical Pokemon for crying out loud. What the heck!
   I flew behind him and tapped him on the shoulder thinking he'll take out a pokeball to try and catch me. But he didn't.
   "Umm, what's the matter Jirachi? What do you want?" I looked at him and went into his bright red bag trying to find a pokeball. I then came out and put the ball in his hand. "Oh, so you want me to catch you. No thanks, I'm fine. I got as many Pokemon as I need for my collection." He then kept walking away.
   I can't let this happen. I just kept flying behind him and following him. I wasn't going to lose my chance to become bad luck free. He didn't stop me so I kept following him.

TWO DAYS LATER
   He still hasn't noticed me yet. Looks like this kid, who I found out his name is Free, doesn't want to notice me. "Jir-Jirachi?" I asked him. I needed something to eat.
   "Oh, your hungry. Okay then." Free tossed me part of a pokepuff. I had no clue food could taste this good. It was pink, with a light pink hue of frosting on the top, it was beautiful. I also got to see the rest of his Pokemon. They seem like they've been with him for a long time.
   All of us were back in the forest and sat down on the ground. I layed back on the grass as Free did the same. He was kind of cute. I looked into his dark black eyes as he looked into my (color) eyes. We seemed to connect instantly. But he still said nothing.
   Free got back up and walked back towards town. I went with him, not caring about what could happen. I would just hide in his backpack.
   Then as I just got into town I remembered, bad luck. We've been in the forest the past two days, the only bad luck i could cause would be a tree falling down. Besides that, it's going to be bad.
   We were already in town when I looked around, then I saw something snap. It was a banner falling right above us. Free didn't move any faster so I had to get out of his backpack and stopped the banner from falling. After that I tied it back up to the pole.
   "Oh my gosh! Is that a Jirachi!" Someone screamed. It was another trainer with blue hair that was spiked up. "It is!!!" He screamed again. That was so loud, I'm pretty sure the whole world could hear him. But everyone in town did hear. They all looked at me.
   This is when Free finally noticed what was going on. He looked at me and gestured to me to get back into his red backpack, so that's what I did. I flew back into his backpack and Free started running. I kept hearing screams coming towards us. I was panicking and wishing this would end.
   After thirty minutes of running I finally couldn't hear the screaming and yelling anymore. I was assuming we were back in the forest. The backpack opened up and showed bits of light. I stared into his pitch black eyes as he stared into my (color) eyes. He seemed emotionless, like always.
   He ran his hand through his golden hair as he then pinched the bridge of his nose. "You're not going to leave me alone are you?" I shook my head and looked back at him. "Well you seem like have a bit of bad luck don't you?" I nodded my head again.
   He sighed. "So aren't you supposed to have good luck in granting wishes?" I nodded and got out of his backpack to get a stick.
   I wrote down these words, 'Need right trainer to brake bad luck. ' I then put the stick back down.
   "Okay I guess that makes more sense. So am I that trainer to brake the bad luck?" I nodded my head once again. "And you're sure this will get rid of you're bad luck?" I shrugged my shoulders giving him a maybe answer.
   Free was thinking and thinking and didn't answer me for a while. Is he going to agree? Or is he going to leave me in the dust of bad luck forever?
   "Okay fine, I'll catch you. But if the bad luck doesn't wear off, try to stay as safe as possible." Free pulled out a pokeball and was threw the ball at me. While I was in the ball I stayed in so I could be caught and it happened. When Free called me back out something felt different. I looked at my tags again and they were blue!
   "Wow, Jirachi your tags are blue!" Free exclaimed. A smile plastered on my face. I flew over and hugged Free. I didn't want to let him go. I laughed as I did that and he kissed my forehead.
   A small blush appeared on my face. I let him go and we both headed off to the next adventure.

_____________________________________________
1089 words!

Thank you for the request Carly_Cake! This was my first time doing a cross over so I hope I did well. If anyone has any other requests go ahead!