Jealous! Diago x Reader (My Girlfriend Likes The Cat More)

3RD PERSON POV
   Diago and (y/n) were walking down the street late at night when the stars glow vibrantly in the sky. The couple was talking until they heard something coming from the alleyway.
   "*Meow*"
   "What was that?" (y/n)'s ravenette boyfriend asked.
   "It sounded like a cat. Can we go check it out? Please, please, please!" The (h/c) haired girl begged her boyfriend.
   "Fine." Diago couldn't say no to his girlfriend, she was just to cute to sat no too.
   Both walked into the alleyway and saw a beaten up brown box. (y/n) walked over to the box and tipped it over carefully. What came out of the box was a jet black cat. It looked to be in very rough condition. The cat was male and covered in dirt.
   (y/n) looked into the cat's obsidian eyes. "Diago, can we keep the cat? It doesn't seem to have anywhere to go. We could take care of it?" (y/n) kept on ranting.
   Diago caved in and let his girlfriend take the cat home to their apartment that both of them shared.

YOUR POV
   I carried the black cat to our apartment. "Since you wanted it you have to take care of it." Diago started to lecture me like I was a child or something.
   "You can stop lecturing me Diago, I'm not Valt." I replied to Diago.
   He just gave a small chuckle, "Well you might want to give him a wash first." I nodded my head and carried the black cat to the bathroom.
   Filling up our white bathtub with water. "Okay buddy, let's get you cleaned." That was easier said then done. When trying to put the black cat in the water, he went crazy. He tried to scratch my arms and claw his way out of the tub when I decided to just drop him in.
   When the cat resurfaced to the water and gave me a 'really' face, if that was even possible as a cat. I rubbed soap on the cat's black body. After a good twenty minutes of scrubbing and splashing water I finished cleaning up the cat.
   Wrapping a towel around it I brought it out of the bathroom and into my room. After he calmed down I decided to name it. "How about midnight?"
   The black cat looked up at me. He nodded his head and snuggled into my chest. I smiled a tiny bit and put midnight onto my bed. "I see you really like that cat (y/n). You know we're going to have to pick up food and stuff for it, right?"
   I looked up at Diago who was standing at my doorway. "I know, we can go pick up things for midnight tomorrow."
   "You already named it?" Just as Diago said that, midnight hissed right at him. "I don't think it likes me."
   "First of all 'it' has a name and a gender. Second of all you could stand to be nice to Midnight."
   "Whatever you say babe." Diago said with his hands up in defense. "Just don't get to attached that it turns into an obsession. I don't want you to turn into a crazy cat lady."
   "I won't, relax Diago. Or are you just jealous that a cat might take your place?" He looked away, but I could see a tiny blush.
   "Whatever, goodnight (y/n)." He then proceeded to walk out of the room.
   I looked over to Midnight who seemed to already be asleep on my bed. I smile and get ready to go to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY
   I wake up and see Midnight snuggled up against my right arm. "Aww, hi Midnight."
He picked his head up and looked at me. "Why do you have to be so cute!"
   Getting up from the bed I got ready to go to the store. "Hey (y/n)?!" It was Diago.
   "Yes babe?" I asked while walking out of my room to see Diago.
   "The Bey Club and I have a practice today. Is it okay if I don't go cat shopping with you?"
   "Ya, it's fine Diago, I'll see you later." With that Diago walked out the door to meet up with the guys.
   "Well I guess it's just you and me Midnight." Midnight got up and walked up towards my leg and cuddled it. "Lets go!"

AFTER SHOPPING
   I brought Midnight to the veterinarians and then went cat shopping. Everything was done and I was ready to go home. "Man, I probably shouldn't tell Diago how much we spent today Midnight."
   "*Meow*" Midnight replied from the cat carrier. I smiled. When we got home I let Midnight out and I just plopped onto the couch. "*Meow*"
   "I'm just tired Midnight." I said and started to feel drowsy. "I'm taking a *Yawn* nap."
   I felt Midnight snuggle up to my stomach as I slept.

LATER
DIAGO'S POV
   I walked back into my apartment that I shared with my girlfriend. I'm sorry but I didn't like that cat. He's been hogging my girlfriend for a whole day!
   Then again I kind of was hanging out with the club for more than I needed. Anyways as I walked into my house and saw that stupid cat snuggled up with my girlfriend. I am a cat person, but I'm not one when it comes to it stealing my girlfriend.
   I looked at that black cat snuggling up against her stomach. That should be me. That's it, I'm done.
   I walked over to the couch and picked up my girlfriend bridal style, which instantly woke her up. "D-Diago!"
   I then heard that stupid cat meow. Turning around I looked at that thing on the couch. "Oh shut up. It's my turn with MY girlfriend. Back off."
   With that I then brought her to my room and put her down on my bed. "Stupid cat." I mumbled enough for (y/n) to hear.
   "So you were jealous of Midnight." She said smugly.
   I looked her strait in the eye and blushed. "Maybe." I then gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Well now I'm spending time with you. I'm much better than that stupid cat."
   "Jealous of a cat. Now that's a new one for you Diago." (y/n) said with a laugh.

_____________________________________________
1051 Words!

I hope you enjoyed. Feel free to request any person you want! Byes!