Chapter 1: The Day Has Come!

A loud bang came from the other room. "Um, Lily... was that you who made that noise?"
"Mhm, Sorry! Have you finished packing yet?" It was September first, 2019, and they had just gotten accepted to Hogwarts. A school for wizards and witches to learn magic, potions, and more. "Lily, are we going soon?" asked Katie, almost yelling but still quiet enough. "Yup! Oh my gosh, do you think Harry Potter's kids are going to school with us?!" said Lily in response, she got extremely excited at that moment. "Wait... Is that them?" Katie ran to the porch in her pyjamas. "Well, is it? We need to change it quickly!" Lily exclaimed. They then ran off to their rooms and quickly got changed.
Lily came out in a yellow skirt and a white lace shirt. Katie came out in a coral shirt in a pink skirt with her emerald coloured glasses. "Okay, let's get going if you're ready, Lily!" Katie had exclaimed since she was extremely excited, there was then a loud knock heard coming from the front door, it was Hugo Weasley and Albus Severus Potter, "How do you do?" Katie's asked, then simply said: "My name is Kaitlyn Binns, but please call me Katie." She smiled at the two boys. "Hello Katie, I'm Hugo Weasley and this is my cousin, Albus Potter." Hugo introduced himself and smiled at her. "Boys come now or else we'll be late!" A voice yelled from a blue Ford. Katie and Lily quickly grabbed their trunks and any other stuff they had, then ran to the car, got in the car and left.
"Hey Girls, I'm Ron Weasley," said Ron, who had turned around to smile at the two girls then paying his attention back to flying the car. "You probably know me, but it'd be rude for me not to introduce myself." Said another man in the front seat with black hair and some round shaped glasses."I'm Harry Potter," He said it in a tone that he's used hundreds of times when introducing himself. "We are only picking you up then dropping you off at the station, Hermione will then help you get on the train and put your trunks somewhere if you don't see her get some help from someone else," said Ron. "Dad, Remember mum said that you have to come, and you so do you to uncle Harry!" said Hugo. They arrived at the station then walked to Platform 9 3/4, The children had never seen how to get to into the actual Platform but were quickly amazed after seeing Harry walk through the barrier. The children put their trunks in a safe-looking spot. "Ron, Harry come over here." Said a woman with long brown hair. "Yes, dear, I'll be there in a minute." Said Ron helping the kids get their trunks into a spot. The children waved off the adults while Ron leaned over and placed a kiss on Hermione's cheek. By the time that it had reached dark the train had finally stopped, they saw a giant looking man say "First years this way!" The giant who had introduced himself as Hagrid took all the first years to some carriages. When they got on the carriages they started moving by themselves, or so that was what Katie thought, Lily could see the Thestrals that were guiding the carriages through so she hadn't questioned it. The carriages shortly came to a stop then all the children exited the carriages and got on some boats, after a while they had finally been at Hogwarts, School of witchcraft and wizardry. When they arrived at  Hogwarts they saw two blonds people, one short and one taller and older looking.
"Draco Malfoy, it's good to see you again." Said Harry who extended his hand out to shake Draco's.  "And it's good to see you too, Harry," Draco said while smiling at Harry. "Dad, the new kids are here too!" The younger blonde exclaimed. "Harry, are you sure these are not muggles?" Malfoy said while he looked around then at the children, trying not to cringe at them. "I promise on Albus Dumbledore's life," Harry replied to Malfoy. "We all know you were Dumbledore's favourite anyways." Draco sighed and looked at Harry, while Katie and Lily looked at the two adults, confused about what they meant. "Scorpius, Hugo and Albus, please take the girls and show them around Hogwarts." Said Draco. "Yessir!" Replied Hugo, then a small nod was given by Scorpius and Albus. The Adults left and Scorpius looked at Katie, smiling stupidly. "Madam, my name is Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, a pleasure to meet you." He took Katie's hand and kissed it. "Um, I'm Katie Bell," Katie replied and quickly pulled her hand away from Scorpius.
The group started walking around the school and I saw a bunch of kids of all ages from Eleven to Seventeen. Scorpius stood extremely close really to Katie, who was focusing on Albus who was eying out Lily.  "Oh, and before we continue the tour we need to know what house you are in. Albus and I are in Slytherin, Hugo is a Gryffindor along with his sister, Rose." Said Scorpius. They walked to the Great Hall for their sorting, it called Katie's name. She put on a brave face, walked to the stool and sat on it, she then put on the hat. "Katie Binns is smart and brave, but yet full of Knowledge and Wisdom... she must be... Gryffinclaw!" Said the hat, taking the silent room and making it loud from clapping of other Children. Being a Gryffinclaw meant that Katie was a Gryffindor and a Raven at the claw at the same time, she could stay in either house. The hat called out Lily's name, she ran to the stool and put on the hat hesitatingly.  "Lily values Ambition and Wisdom, but she also is kind and Loyal... must be... SLYTHERPUFF!" Shouted the Sorting hat. "Well now that we know your houses, we shall take you to your houses after we eat our feast!" Said Scorpius, who had already been picking secretly at his food.
The children enjoyed their feast then walked around more until it was time for bed. They took Katie and Lily to their houses. They got ready for their bed and then headed to each other to say goodnight. They went their separate ways and off to bed, they went.

A/N:

This is my first time writing a book! Please tell me if you like it or if I should change it in any way. Since this is just fanfic I'm allowing Lily and Katie to have a mix of houses!
-Evans 🌸