2

2 hours later-

iloveskittles
hey
Alex?

alexmybb
yeah?

iloveskittles
are you off the plane?
cause I'm at the airport

alexmybb
yeah I'm off
im in the baggage claim
I have to go get another suitcase

iloveskittles
ok I'm near there

As you walked to the baggage claim, a excited feeling ran through your body.

"Y/n!" a familiar voice said.

You turned around to see Alex, wearing a different beanie, a plain black one.

You hugged him.
"Ahh, Alex it's so nice to see you!" You exclaimed, "did you get your suitcase?"

Alex scoffed, "Notice anything different?" he said sarcastically, pointing to his black beanie.

I took his beanie off.

"Hey!" he tried to get it back.

"Hey Alex, you have hair now!" I teased him.

Alex stopped and touched his head, then made the smile of a kid who found their favorite toy.

"I have hair!" he exclaimed.

I chuckled a bit, then hid the beanie in my purse.

"We should get going to my house now.." you said, grabbing him by the arm.

You pulled him over to the exit, and went in your car. Just a Lexus. Nothing too special, you've had it for a while now.

"Damn," Alex said, "your car is nice."

I smiled.

"Do you wanna make cupcakes? I've been thinking about doing it but it'd be more fun if I did it with you.."

Alex sighed.

"But I'm tired!" he exclaimed.

"Ok fine, but you gotta eat something. I have some pizza leftovers..?"

He was already asleep.

time skip-

When you arrived at your house, you realized you either had to carry him or wake him up.

I could probably fall if I tried to carry him inside..

And he might be pissed off if I woke him up..

He seemed like he wouldn't be too mad if I woke him up.

You tapped his shoulder.

"Hey Alex! We're home!"

He slowly got up.

"Ach.. ok."

You unlocked the doors and you both  got out and went inside your house.

"Damn. I could never manage to pay for this.."

I sighed.

"It's not too much. Anyways I went to the store to get your favorite foods and drinks. But let's get you in bed."

You headed upstairs with him and he immediately took his shoes off and went in your bed.

"I guess I'll heat up pizza. Wanna watch something as and after it cooks?" you asked him.

"Yeah sure.." he responded.

another time skip-

After you and Alex had eaten the pizza, you had finally settled down to bed.

He wrapped your arms around your waist and giggled happily, but most certainly quietly.

he whispered in your ear,

              "i love you, goodnight."

a/n-
ok so did this not suck? I genuinely wanna know haha