3

A/N: here's a bigger update. I was kinda out of creativity lmao

When I woke up, I realized his arms were around my waist. A bit cuddly, he is?

I woke him up. I didn't really want to do a lot of things today, I would do more stuff tommorow.

He sat up in the bed. "Good morning.." he said before yawning quietly.

"I'll make you some cereal." I announced, and I went downstairs to fix some cereal for him and I.

"So," he said, "what is it like living here?"

"I don't know," I laughed, "what's it like living in your little special 'bomb shelter'?"

We both stared at each other for a long time, and then we finally had to laugh.

You both went to take a shower, and after you both went to Central Park.

A tiny fluffy dog had come up to you and smelled you suspiciously.

"Oh sorry for my dog! He's f-"

"Wait, Kasey!" you exclaimed.

"Oh! Hey Y/n. And who do you have with you?" Kasey said, a hint of confusion in her voice.

"Ah! This is Alex." you said.

"Oh! This is the Alex you're always talking about.. Nice to meet you finally, Alex!" Kasey said excitedly.

Alex smiled awkwardly.

"Uh, nice to meet you as well, Kasey." He said, somehow making everything even more awkward.

"Well, I have to go get breakfast with Maria, see you soon!" Kasey said, before running off.

"Kasey is uh.. perhaps interesting?" he said quietly.

I had just chuckled.

°alex's pov°
I was seriously glad Y/n couldn't hear my thoughts right now.

Kasey was hot. For sure. Perhaps even prettier than Y/n..

No. I couldn't let myself think that. I just met her.

I had to talk about it with someone or else I would like, burst.

When we got home, Y/n said she was going to the store. What a perfect time to talk to... Who would I even talk to..?

Ahh! I would obviously talk to Aksel.

aksually: henlo
quackity: henlo
aksually: why r u always lonely stop
quackity: this sErIoUs
aksually: yeah bet
quackity: idk what to do bc y/ns friend is kinda cute um
aksually: I listened to you for hours about how cute y/n is and your ass..
quackity: im sorry
aksually: you should tell y/n
quackity: sHES SPENDING THE NIGHT OMG
aksually: shut
quackity: no u

No one's pov-

The door suddenly opened, causing Alex to jolt a bit.

He ran downstairs and immediately helped y/n with the groceries and gave an awkward smile to Kasey.

~time skip uwu~

Alex was asleep, as y/n was relaxing on his chest.

"Perhaps I should look at his messages  between him and Aksel.."

Well, what a great idea you had.

quackity: idk what to do bc y/ns friend is kinda cute um

"Damn.." you said quietly through little sighs.

You started to sniffle, as you threw his phone on the floor.

"To-h, b-believe y-you even liked me that much.." you said through tears.

Alex moaned as he stretched, as you had woken him up.

"Bab- I mean, y/n? Why are you crying?" he said, softly in your ear.

"A-alex, I saw your texts with Aksel.." you said, through despaired tears.

"I-im sorry. It's my fault,-" he said, sighing.

"No Alex, it's not. It's your feelings, and I don't have any control over them. Im not hurt or anything, just I'm-" you said really quickly, not even thinking of your words.

He held your face in his gentle hands.

"Babe, no. I can tell you are hurt. I shouldn't have decided so quick."

He embraced you in a hug, as he had just let you let out your sadness to him.

His careful hands grasped you tightly, almost as a signal that he never wanted to let go.

Almost in only 5 seconds,     

                  you heard footsteps padding up the stairs.