4

~1 year later~

alex <3: hey y/n
alex <3: me and kasey are getting pizza, wanna come along?
you: alex, you know how I feel about...
alex <3: I MISS YOU ,, MEET US AT YOUR FAVORITE PIZZERIA UWU
you: alex.. :")

You hadn't had much of a crush on Alex back then, but now you had the biggest crush on him ever. Of course you would listen to him.

You dressed up in this this outfit-

And you headed to the pizzeria.

"Hey y/n!" a familiar voice said.

It had ended up being Kasey.

You hadn't talked to Alex and Kasey so much since they ever got together.

Kasey was always doing something to make you really mad, just like, she'd say:

"Your clothes are so ugly! Did you get them at Goodwill or something?"

"Alex never even had a little tiny chance of liking you. That's why you're always so quiet, huh? Cause you know now?" she said in a snobby voice.

You gave her a discreet glare as Alex walked over with the pizza.

"Y/n. You gotta eat. You seem like you never eat when we're around. Why do you do that?" Alex said, with a comforting grin.

"Maybe she just doesn't like us." Kasey said, crossing her arms as she said so.

"Kasey, you never let her say anything. Everything isn't about you. Just let her say something,-" he said before I finally admitted.

"Well, maybe I'm not just hungry." I said a bit quietly.

"...."

"...."

"But you bet I'll eat this pizza." I said, smirking as I picked up the first piece.

"Hey! I wanted the first piece!" Alex said, a light pink blush on his cheeks.

~a few minutes later~

"Hey guys, I gotta go to my friend's house for a party." I smiled.

"Ooh, what friend?" Alex said, a little bit suggestively.

"Calm down, it's just a girl. Her name is Bella." I laughed.

"Oh. That's uhm, epic?", he laughed, "can I go with you? Pretty please?" He said, with his irresistible puppy eyes.

"Fine. I was about to say, you should meet her anyways." I said, a tiny smile on my face.

~at the party~

btw you wore this-

"Hey Bella!" You exclaimed when you walked in

"Hey y/n! This must be your friend Alex." She said, giving you a hug.

Alex smiled.

"Hi Bella! Nice meeting you!" He smiled.

"Y/n, everything is where is used to be. The party isn't gonna last longer than 10:00pm. I promise." She smiled, still looking a bit serious.

"I know Bella."

"Also, I was too tired to get wine. Plus, I wanted this to be a more chill party. Cause, I kinda missed you at my parties." She blushed a bit.

"Oh Bella.." you pat her on the head, "What would I do without you. Seriously."

She smiled.

"You are welcome to sit in my bedroom if you become overwhelmed."

"Alex, there's candy in the kitchen. I think I'm actually gonna go up to Bella's room." You said, running up the stairs.

You ended up falling asleep through the whole party.

Everyone had left, even Alex. He was going to wait, but he had become too tired.

Bella had actually thought you had gone home with Alex, so she was a little surprised.

"Hey y/n?" She said, tapping you on the shoulder.

You wouldn't budge.

"Oh, I shouldn't wake her up anyways. Its getting a bit late." She headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After she came out, she put on soccer shorts and a plain white shirt.

"Should I sleep on the couch.. or just with her.." she mumbled, "ah we're just friends anyways, it doesn't matter."

So she slid into bed next to you, putting an arm over your shoulder, sort of like a hug.

"Good night, y/n. Also, no homo." She said as she turned off the light.

a/n; this actually sucked. so, in the last chapter, I guess you can infer what happened? idk.