Chapter 3

Chapter 3

It took about an hour to explain everything to Isabella and even then she still looked confused.

"So you're my dad and you two are my brothers who are also celebrities." She said.

"That pretty much sums it up yeah," I said.

"You can come to live with me now, once we get all the legal stuff sorted," Dad said. "Only if you want to though." He added.

"Sure." She said.

. . .

Three weeks later...

Isabella Sprouse

It was finally happening, I was leaving Texas, leaving Toby and Tia to go to live with my dad. I was sitting on my bed looking at the bare walls. Blank. White. Walls. My small amount of possessions were all packed away in a bag for me to take tomorrow. Tomorrow. I let myself get a bit nostalgic, I mean this was my room since I was eight, back then I was a scared little thing, I mean I'm still a bit shy but I'd like to think I wasn't as shy as I used to be. Tia's voice interrupted my thoughts. 

"IZ, TOBY, DINNER." She shouted. I smiled, I would miss Tia. 

I went downstairs into the kitchen. 

"You ready for tomorrow?" She asked.

 I nodded, serving myself some dinner. 

Tia sighed. "Where is that man, honestly, you'd think he had anything better to do."

"I'm coming Tia." Called Toby. 

He walked down the stairs and sat down next to me, across from Tia. 

"Here you go," Tia said handing him a plate of dinner.

 "Thank you," Toby said in his Texan accent. 

"You packed?" He asked. 

"Yes," I said. 

"We'll miss you." He said.

"She's only going tomorrow, save the goodbyes for then," Tia said sharply, I thought I saw a tear roll down her cheek, but she quickly wiped it away. "Now, let's eat."

After dinner, we sat down to watch my favourite show, Friends, even Toby tolerated it and even forced a laugh. I knew it was just because I was leaving tomorrow, but it's the thought that counts. But after watching half a season Tia forced me to bed. I made sure I had everything ready for tomorrow before getting under the covers. Even then I couldn't sleep. I couldn't help thinking about how I was going to leave; leave Texas, leave my friends.

"IZ, TOBY WAKE UP WE'RE GOING TO THE AIRPORT IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN HERE IN FIVE SECONDS WE'LL MISS THE FLIGHT!" Tia shouted. I'd miss her shouting in the mornings. 

I grudgingly got out of bed and changed into something suitable: jeans and a t-shirt. I then hopped downstairs.

 "Morning," I said. 

"Morning, we'll leave in five minutes," Tia said. "Hopefully." She added.

Seven minutes later we were packed into Toby's blue car heading to the airport. Once we arrived there we checked my bags in then we sat down with coffees until our flight. 

"Flight DI15MO leaving in ten minutes." 

"I guess you should go through security now," Toby said, I nodded. 

Tia gave me a big hug. 

"Stay safe, it can be dangerous out of Texas." 

"I will," I said.

 "If you ever need us, just call us," Toby said, giving me a hug. 

"I'll miss you," I said. 

"So will we," Toby said. 

"Flight DI15MO leaving in five minutes. 

"You better go," Tia said, I nodded, gave them one last nod and went to the escalators. Up to security and to the plane that would take me to my family. My family, Cole, Dylan and dad. My family.