Meeting the 2p Allies

You where sitting in your basement reading through you magic book. You sigh in annoyance and look around the room. Your eyes landed on the boxes that you had failed to search through. You got up and walked over to the boxes. You opened the biggest box and pulled out something wrapped in torn sheets.

You place it on the table and examine it before unwrapping it. You found a mirror. It was fairly big and beautiful, but also looked creepy at the same time.

You picked it up and placed it on the wall. You step back from it and look at it for a while.

"Well not the most lovely piece to put on a wall but what the heck?" You say as you shrugged and was about to turn around. Something caught your eye. You look back at the mirror and see a face in it, but it was not yours. It was a man with blue eyes and strawberry blond hair.

He looked almost just like England but yet not. The man in the mirror smiled like a Cheshire cat. You step back and cover your eyes as the mirror started to swirl like a whirl pool. You started to get pulled in to the mirror, but grabbed the support beam to stop it from eating you.

"You got to be kidding me!" You yell as you try to chant a spell to stop it. The next thing you knew was that the light grew brighter and you where thrown into the wall. You some how pull your self off the ground and onto your feet, while supporting your self on the wall. You look over to where the mirror was and saw 6 men standing there.

You jumped for your (Weapon) and pointed it at them.

"Who are you!?" You yelled at the six men. They all looked over at you, seeming to just notice you. A man with dark tan skin and dark brown hair smiled at in a unsettling way. He looked like America but like the England look-alike, did not. He had a dark bomber jacket, whit t-shirt, skinny jeans, and a bloody bat in his hands.

"Well, is this the doll you've been looking for England?" He asked he took a step closer to you. You held your (weapon) up as if warning him. His smile faded and he looked at you as if startled.

"Take one more step and your going to have a bad day." You hissed at him. A man that was beside him wacked the brunettes head with a hockey stick.

He looked like Canada, but he had something different about him. He had light blue jeans, black mountain boots, and a plaid long sleeved shirt that was rolled up. His hair was longish and dark gold pulled back into a messy pony tail.

"Put the (weapon) down." Said the Mountie.

"Why should I do that?" You asked.

"So I don't have to beat you." He said coolly.

"Ha! You beat me! Look I don't know exactly what you want or who you are but that just ain't going to cut it." You said as you glared at him.

"Have it your way!" He yelled and lunged at you. You jumped out of the way and grabbed the hockey stick that he had swung at you. He looked at you surprised as you smirked at him. You flung him into the wall with his own hockey stick.

You looked down at him, but soon brought your attention to the sound of running behind you. You ducked just in time to miss a baseball bat before it made contact with you skull.

You knocked him off his balance with the hockey stick you had grabbed from the blond. He fell to the ground and onto of the blond that seemed to be trying to take you off guard.

"Pansies got their butts kicked by a girl." Said a short chines man. He looked like China but had short hair and Slightly red eyes.

"Well the poppet sure is lively! I guess we have to do a different approach!" Said the strawberry blond. He pulled out a knife that had something dripping off it. It was most likely to be a poison or a drug.

He flung him self at you but you swiped the knife out of his hand before he could stab you. He looked at his empty hand and back at your hand that held his stolen knife. He gave a cute little pouty face and held his hand out. You looked at him in confusion. You finally realized he was demanding his knife back and shook your head 'no'.

"Awww~ but why not!" He asked childishly.

"Well two reasons 1. Your trying to kill me with it and 2. You seemed to put some sort of drug on it." You say as you examined the knife. In the blade of the knife you saw a man that looked like France but less.....clean.

You ducked to the side and he missed you by and inch. You smiled but it faded when a pair of strong arms caught you. You looked up to see a Russia look-a-like. You thrashed around and tried to get away but found it fatal.

"Who are you!?" You yelled at them.

"Oh dearie my! How rude of us! I'm England, well in this world I'm mostly known as 2p England." Said the brit and a exasperated tone.

"I'm America, doll" Said the America look alike.

"Canada, better remember it." said the Mountie.

"I'm China." The Chines man said.

"Russia." The man that held you in place said. You looked over to the man starting to light a cigar.

"I'm going to take a guess that Smokey over there is France." You said. You grunted as the smell of smoke reached your nose. " Hey Bucky! This is a no smoking zone! You'll make my house smell bad!" You yelled at the Frenchman. He looked at you shrugged and took another drag on his cigar. You huffed in annoyance and looked back to the others. 'might as well try and get some of my questions answered.' You thought as you looked back to the others.

"You said your 2ps. What's that?" You asked. They looked at you oddly for a while but smiled.

"Well that's a long story so get comfy, doll." 2p America said.

"Well, poppet. We are 2p's. 2ps are the second personality that a country has. You are aware that the countries have done bad things in the past, like killing people. Well the countries could only hold so much of that guilt, so with magic they formed all of us. We were made to take all their guilt and pain. They decided to use us to fight each other in world war two. When the war ended they came to the conclusion that we where too dangerous, we had to much blood lust to be kept around. They sent us to another world so we could never come back to this one, but as time went on, our anger for the 1ps grew. We spent years trying to figure a way to get back to this world and get rid of our 1p's." 2p England said. You saw pain in his eyes, but kept a bright smile on his face.

"We had to come up with a good plain, something that would work 100%. We did research and found a name of a country in our world that had helped give birth to a baby, a girl. The little girl grew up with blood lust, running through her. She lived with her father which was a country but her mother was a human and lost her life giving birth to her. She was a special creation to come across. Her father was murdered right in front of her. The man who killed her father was about to take her life, but before he could. She took the gun from her fathers hand and shot him." 2p Canada said as he started to circle around you.

"After she killed the man, she started to vanish. There was no trace of her after that." 2p China said.

"In this world a girl's Father was murdered right in front of her. The father used every ounce of his magic to seal the girl in a stone called 'The Second Mirror'." 2p France said and went quiet again.

"What are you trying to say!" You said panicked. Their smiles only grew wider as if you where their pray.

"It means, that your father trapped your 2p in the Second mirror." 2p England said. You looked at them all terrified witch seemed to only amuse them.

"Your 2p is said to be strong and ruthless. We want her to help us kill our 1ps." 2p America said. You glared at them.

"What if your wrong! What if she tries to kill you! You said your self's, she's the opposite of me! If she has all that blood lust she may only try to kill who ever is around!" You yelled as you struggled in the Russians tight grip.

"Well, we better hope for the better for our part." America said as he started to rummage through your boxes. You bit your lip and looked around quickly. You saw your (weapon) on the ground.

You some how turned your body around and kicked 2p Russia in his shin, HARD! You dived for your weapon and grabbed it. You got back to your feet and saw that you where surrounded. You smirked and chanted a teleportation spell and teleported behind them. You ran up the stairs and locked the door to your basement. You sighed in relief.

A hockey stick brock a hole in the door making your eyes widen in shock.

"Your paying for that!!" You yelled. You dashed into the living room and circled into the kitchen. You ran up the stairs and into your office. You figured that if they where looking for something important that it would be in the safe your father had. You opened a secret door that was under your desk. It would be hard to find if you weren't looking really close. You jumped in it and right as you closed it you heard the office door burst open.

You ducked down the spiral stair case that lead farther down into the ground. As you walked down the stairs, torches started to light up. When you got to the bottom, you stopped at a rock wall. You chanted a spell and the wall opened up to another room.

The room was small and dark. You walked over to a safe that was covered up by a book case. You opened it and looked inside of it. You saw a velvet box and grabbed it. You opened the box to find a glowing black stone. You never seen the Second Mirror before but something told you that was it.

You closed the safe and walked over to a crystal ball that rested on the table in the middle. You blew on it and dust fluttered all around the room. You coughed a few times and waved your hands. Once the dust cleared up you chanted a spell.

The crystal ball glowed and you saw imagines of your home. You switched it to the office and found that they where looking for you in there. You cursed under your breath.

You needed to get the stone in a safe distance away. You sighed and waved your hand over the crystal ball to show the other exit. You looked at the book shelf in the living room trying to come up with a plan.

A smile found its way on your face as you came up with and plan.

------(Time Skip)--------

You opened the book case quietly and closed it. You looked around and saw no one. You smiled as you pulled the little box out of your pocket.

"There you are!" A man yelled. You looked at the entrance to the living room and saw 2p China and 2p Russia. You stuck out your tong and ran to the basement. When you got down there you stopped right in front of the mirror from where they came from. You looked behind you and saw the two standing behind you.

"That box must hold the Second Mirror am I right?" 2p China said with a smirk. You held the box close to you as if trying to protect it.

They both got in a pouncing stance and jumped at you. You smirked and ducked past them, so they where in front of the mirror. You chanted a spell and the mirror started to glow. It sucked both 2ps into it. the last thing you saw was both men banging their fist in the glass of the mirror, even though they would never break it's tight seel.

"Well that takes care of two of them." You said and smiled.

You walked back up the stairs and into the hallway. You looked around for your next target. You went to the kitchen and saw a French man sitting at your table smoking.

"What I tell you about smoking in my house!" You yelled. He turned to look at you with wide eyes. You threw a book at his face, hopping to get the lazy French man to chase you. Boy, did it work. The guy didn't seem to be the type to run, but man he could. You ran down the hallway at full speed and dived back down to the basement. You stood in the middle of the room and turned to face him. He stopped right in front of you.

"Your going to regret that." He said as he lunged for you. You dodged to the side and grabbed him by the arm. You swing him around and pushed him towards the mirror. You Chanted the spell and it sucked him in.

He had his hands on the glass glaring at you. The mirror slowly turned back to normal and you sighed in relief.

"*sigh* that's 3/6. Halfway done." You mumbled to your self. You walked around the first floor, but found no one. You walked up the stairs and heard people talking in your room. You quietly made it to the door and peaked in. You were about to go kill some one because you saw all your underwear and bras on the floor.

You looked at your dresser and saw 2p America holding up a pair of (f/c) underwear, with a very unconfutable looking 2p Canada. You burst through the door and yelled at them, startling them.

"You pervs! You two are like two immature teens going through puberty!" You yelled as you glared at them. 2p America just smiled and stuck out his pierced toung at you while 2p Canada turned red but kept his cool.

"You didn't seem like the type to wear see though, doll." 2p America said and held up a see through bra. You turned red and through (Weapon) at the Americans head. It hit him strait on and you started to run down the stairs while yelling at them.

"That's what you get you perverted b*******!!" You yelled. You heard some cussing then foot steps following you down the stairs. You bolted to the basement and down the stairs. Before you could get to the bottom, your hair was yanked back.

"Slow down there, doll." 2p America said as you struggled in his grip. You swung your legs around and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He let out a painful grunt and dropped you. You turned around to see a Canadian trying to stifle a laugh at the American in pain.

2p America looked at you with anger in his eyes. You gulped and took a step back. He stood up and pulled his bat out of nowhere. He charged at you and swung his bat full forced at your small form. You dodged his attack but was hit in the back by a hockey stick. You were slammed into the wall. You turned around and ducked a nailed bat as it slammed into the wall, leaving a hole after hard impacted.

You grabbed the bat and lifted your body up and kicked the American in the gut sending him into the wall on the other side of the room, right beside the mirror. 2p Canada charged at you. You grabbed his arm and through him over your shoulder and onto the American that was starting to get up. You chanted the spell and both men where sucked into the mirrors powerful trap.

You saw both men hitting the glass with their hockey stick and bat. You smiled and tried to catch your breath.

"That what happens to perverts like you and when you mess with me." You said and rubbed your back. You where sure that a bruise would be left. You walked up the stairs and looked at the Mirror as it went back to normal.

You got to the hallway and leaned against the wall still trying to catch your breath. finally gathering all your strength you lifted your sore body of the wall. You walked back up stairs to look for the cheerful brit.

You looked all over the second floor but couldn't find him. You went back down stairs and went into the kitchen. You looked on the counter and found cupcakes, You looked at them oddly as you picked it up to examine it.

"That's weird. These weren't here before." You said.

"Oh poppet! You like my cupcake's?" A voice said behind you. You gasped and dropped the cupcake. You spinned around to see 2p England, staring at the cupcake on the ground. A wide crazy smile formed on his lips.

"You know, its rude to throw your food." He said as he looked at your eyes. His blue eyes now had pink swirling in them. You gulped.

You where dashing through the hallway as fast as you can. You turned your head to see him walking after you with a crazy smile and knife at hand.

'Why is walking scarier than running after me!?' You thought as you went down the stairs to the basement.

You stopped at the wall on the other side of the stairs. He walked slowly down the stairs singing London bridge. You looked at him nervously. He stopped a few feet away from you and stopped singing. He smiled like a Cheshire cat.

"I will teach you what happens if you insult my food." He said and longed at you with his knife. You let out a squeak and dodged.

You kept dodging his attacks hoping he would get tired, but he just seemed more determined. You ducked and peeved to the left, but the little velvet box fell from your pocket. 2p England took notice and grabbed the box. He smiled and looked at you.

"You silly poppet! You handed the second Mirror right to us!" He said and opened the box. when he opened it his smile was gone. He pulled out a little sticky note that said 'sucker! 😜'.

"What?" Was all he said. You took the advantage and pushed him into the mirror after saying the spell.

In the glass of the Mirror you saw him still smiling at you, but it sent chills down your spine.

"This will not be the last time you see us, poppet! You have yet to meet the Axis!" 2p England yelled as you smashed the mirror with a chair.

You dropped to the ground and tried to catch your breath. You finally got up and went upstairs.

Your house was a wreck. You started to pick up some fallen books when the door bell rang. You sighed in annoyance and went to the door. You opened it and saw the Allies. They all gasped at the sight of you. You closed the door and went back to clean once again.

"I'm done with the Allies today." You said as you cleaned.