3

I open my eyes to a room, and it's dark, deathly dark, like in any second I could be shot from in front of my face and I would never know.

I try to move, but I can't. I'm tied to a chair with a gag over my mouth. I can't move. I feel like I can't breathe.

As I'm having a tiny panic attack while profusely hating myself, I hear a creak. I zone into the noise to find where it was.

Front, left

It sounds like a door creak, and that's just what I need.

Then I hear footsteps, echoing throughout the dark space. Then a bright light flashes through the room.

Y/c/n.
Fucking dick.

Y/c/n is standing about a foot away from me, with a smirk plastered on his face.

He looks just like Clay. I should've stayed with Clay, we could've killed him already. But here I am, tied to a chair with zero clue of where I am.

"Hello Miss Y/n, glad to know you're awake."
Y/c/n says

He walks towards me. I jerk my head back, not wanting him to touch me. Then suddenly I'm falling sideways.

Fuck

I hit the ground with a loud thud. I mentally yell at myself for how stupid that was, now my shoulder fucking hurts. Yay. Y/c/n bends down in front of me.

"How's the view down there love," he try's not to laugh but fails, falling on the ground and laughing.

He sounds like a weasel.

He calms down a bit and lifts me off the ground, and taking off the gag.

"Where the hell am I!" I yell in his face.

"Calm down there love, I'm just having fun," he smirks.

"If you smirk, or call me love one more fucking time, I will choke slam you through the floor and have you rot in hell." I glare at him.

"Kinky." He smirks again.

Prick

I roll my eyes. This man is annoying.

"Wanna go somewhere love?"

"Untie me and I'll answer." I glare at him again.

"No." He smirks.

He grabs the gag again and puts it over my mouth.

"I didn't know a heavily trained assassin could be so easily caught."

He grabs a blindfold and puts it on my eyes, taking away my vision of my surroundings. Then I get hit in the head with something. Again.

Dammit
_________________________

I wake up to a sunlit room, with beautiful flower designs on the walls, and silky looking curtain flowing down over the window. I soon realize I'm in a bedroom. Weird.

I get up from the bed to go to the window.

I wonder where I am?

I reach the window and look outside

"Wow." I say in amazement.

The view is beautiful. Outside the grass is a beautiful green color, with beautiful tall trees coming up from the ground. A big fountain placed in the middle of the yard with water shooting high in the air before coming down in a misty way. Birds are chirping a soft but sweet tune as the sun shimmers over the area and through the window.

As I'm admiring the scenery the door behind me opens and a soft, sweet voice is heard.

"Miss Y/n? I was told to bring you some lunch."

I turn to see a girl, maybe 20s, in a maid outfit with a tray of delicious looking food in her hands.

"Oh, thank you."

"Of course Miss Y/n," she sets the food down on the table by the bed. "I hope you enjoy the food," she smiles then leaves.

I go towards the food with caution, it looks amazing but it could be poisoned. I pick up the tray and smell the food. It doesn't smell poisoned.

I pick up the fork and take a bite of the delicious looking food.

Damn, it tasted good

I sit on the bed and continue eating. I feel like I haven't ate for weeks.

As I'm eating I Here the door open yet again.

"Miss Y/n?? Master Y/c/n would like to see you."

"Tell that bastard I don't want to see him." I tell her while rolling my eyes.

"I would come Miss, he could get mad if you don't," she says in a kind of scared voice.

"I don't care, let him be mad. I'm. Not. Moving." I say, glaring at her.

"Ok Miss Y/n, just be prepared," she shuts the door as her footsteps recede down the hall.

I jump up and run back to the window to see if it'll open. I tug at the latch, and hear a click. It worked. I pull up the window, wind rushing through my hair. I look for a ledge to get on, and sure enough, there is one. Being an assassin has its perks.

I step out to get on the ledge then suddenly I'm pulled back into the room and thrown on the wall.
Y/c/n has my wrists, in his hands, on the wall.

"WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!!" Y/c/n says, tightening his grip on my wrists.

"Escaping, obviously" I roll my eyes

"WHO THE HELL SAID YOU COULD ESCAPE!!"

"No one, that's what ESCaPInG is, dumbass"

"DONT CALL ME A DUMBASS!"

Can he like not yell in my face, Jesus.

"Can you let go of my wrists now."

"Sure, love" he smirks.

He throws me on the ground.

"You fucking DICK!" I scream.

I run at him and jump on him, punching the hell out of him. Then suddenly he steps backward and I realize in pure shock we're falling.

We're falling out the window.

. . .

Hope you enjoyed that, and it wasn't to boring 😅😅
Love you all, remember to stay healthy❤️