6

"Y/n!!!" My brother shouts in delight.

I stare in shock at my brother. I didn't know how to react. I just sat on top of him while he had the biggest smile on his face.

"Hey sis, can you um, maybe, let me get up now?" He asks me trying to get out of my hold.

I come back to my senses and and held on to him tighter. "I am nOt your sister, don't EVER call me that again," I glare at him and my grip gets tighter.

"Not my sister? You are Y/n right? You have to be my sister," he says with a confused face.

"That's not the point, I am your sister by blood, but not by heart. You are nothing to me."

A pained expression forms on his face, but not from my grip on his wrist.

"What're you talking about? Why not" he says, his voice breaking a bit. "Y/n I haven't seen you since you ran away, why're you so harsh to me, what'd I do? Y/n wha-"

"JUST SHUT UP," I yell, my grub tighter than ever. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE," I yelled so loud I probably broke his eardrums. I should be a cheerleader.

"Y-Y/n calm down, i don't know why you're so mad at me, but whatever it was I'm sorry,"

"HAH, sorry you're sorry for ki-," I stop myself. He's acting like he cares. Maybe he really doesn't know why I ran away. I can use this to my advantage, I can figure out why father told him to kill mom. "I'm sorry Jay, I don't know what happened, I didn't mean to yell at you. Can you forgive me?"

He has no idea how badly I want to choke him right now.

"Of course I can sis," he smiles. "Now, can you let me up?"

I release my grip on him and stand up, him following after. "Sooo looks like we have some catching up to do."

"Mhm," I say with the most fakest smile out there. "How about we do so over some coffee."
Originally, I would've just said maybe later or something. But I remembered that I'm still in the woods beside that dumbasses house and I would love to leave.

"Yay, lets go!" He grabs my hand and pulls me to what I assume is his car. We get inside and start driving off, away from Y/c/n's mansion. Thank god.

"So you never answered my question Jay, why're you here?" I was genuinely curious, cause no one just somehow finds their brother they ran away from 10 years ago in the woods.

"Oh I had some business with Mr. Y/c/l/n."

Of course you work for him.

"Oh that's fun, what kind of business."

"Nothing important."

It's so easy to just turn the wheel and have us drive in a ditch. It's so easy. So so easy. But I must keep my temper.

"Hmm, k," I say, looking out the window.

The rest of the ride was quiet. Then we soon reached the coffee shop. As soon as Jay stops driving, he gets a call.