Halloween Special!

_Third POV_

A [H/C] hair girl silently stared at her
[F/C] ceiling as she layed down on her silky soft bed. Her [E/C] eyes swam in boredness, her mind thought of ways to end this deadly boreness she had but at last it was no use. A sigh escaped her soft lips as she got up from her bed and head down stairs.

Once down stairs she found a blonde female sitting on the couch tapping away on her phone, it didn't take long for the adult to notice the young girl.

"Hey sweety." Irina greeted. "What brings you down here?" The girl flopped down besides her mother.

"Mom, I bored!" [Y/N] whined, the woman chuckled.

"You know," Irina started. "I found this contest you can enter." The girl's ears perked up to this foundly new news.

"It's a singing competition, you just have to make a music video of a song you choose and upload it to the website." Irina said. A bright smile formed on [Y/N]'s face.

💙

"Guys!" [Y/N] burst through the door as she excitedly ran towards her friends.

The teens turned to the energetic girl. To them it wasn't unusual to see the young assassin happy, but today she seemed to be a tad bit happier than normal.

"Someone seems cheerful this morning." Kayano said as she smiled at her friend.

[Y/N] nodded her head. "That's because we're all going to make a music video together!"

"Huh?" They all said.

"There's a singing competition and I would like to enter it with all of my friends!" [Y/N] happily said.

"I don't know [N/N]." The blue hair boy began. "We're not that good at singing."

"I'm with Nagisa, [Y/N]." Kanzaki agreed.

"What?" The girl was confused.

"Count me out." She turned to karma. "I'm not the singing type, rose petal."

"Same here." Kayano said.

"But-"

"It's a good idea [Y/N] but I don't think any of us wants to do it." Isogai stated, Maehara nodded his head.

"O-Oh I see." [Y/N] quietly said. She lowered her head as she began to trace a small circle on the desk next to her with her pointer finger.

"[Y/N]?" She looked up at her friends with sadden [E/C] eyes.

'It's those eyes . . . ' They all thought at the same time. 'The puppy dog eyes.'

Nagisa sighed. "Fine, we'll do it."

"Yay!"

'I won!' [Y/N] giggled to herself.

💙

"And post!" [Y/N] said as posted the video on the website. "Do you want to see the video?" She asked her friends.