Chapter 7 - Irina Jelavić

_3rd Person POV_

"Oh! Hey big teach!" A cashier of a small corner store greeted the disguised octopus. "Long time no see."

"I know right, thank goodness for payday." The creature replied as he paid for his stuff. They both said their goodbyes as Koro-sensei walked out of the store.

"Your one stop shop for cheap delicious junk food, well worth the trouble going in disguise." The yellow octopus said to itself.

"Hey, cut it out!" A high-pitch voice yelled catching the attention of the creature.

"Come on, lighten up." A large man said grabbing the woman by her shoulders.

"Please, I don't have time for this. My students are expecting me." She pleaded to the three men surrounding her.

"So your a teacher, huh?"

"What would you say on giving us some private lessons to help bring are grades up?"

"Allow me to tutor you gentlemen on how to flirt with a lady." Koro-sensei grabbed them by the back of their shirts and shoved them in a car, then closing the door. "Lesson one: First expressions, know what your wheels say about your day."

Grabbing a large pink fabric, the yellow octopus wrapped the car finishing it with a big bow.

"Why pink?"

"There is no lesson two." Once finish for the trouble making adult the creature quickly went back to check on the blonde woman. "Are you okay, miss?"

The woman, without hesitation, ran up to the male pressing her chest against his.

"Your a prince among men. Thank you, I'll remembered this kind is forever." She said with a soft smile. "By the way, I'm trying to find Kunugigaoka Junior High School. Do you know where it is?"

💙

_Nagisa's POV_

'Well this is . . . new.'

All eyes were on the own own blonde that was clinging on our teacher with hearts floating around her head.

"Look alive people!" Mr. Karasuma yelled getting our attention. "Meet the newest addition to the E-class's faculty."

"My name is Irina Jelavić! It's nice to meet you all!" She said smiling joyfully at us.

"We decided to bring Ms. Jelavić to help you with your English curriculum. No hard feelings, I hope." Mr. Karasuma said turning to Koro-sensei. "She's um . . . very qualified."

"None at all!" I sensei a exclaimed.

'This could be interesting.'

"What do you think of the new teacher, [N/N]?" I turned to my best friend but I didn't get a response. She stared down at her desk, her hands slightly trembled.

"[N/N]?" She snapped out of her small trance.

"Sorry Nagisa, it seemed I was lost in my own little world." She laughed nervously. "Did you need something?"

"No, it was nothing. Don't worry about it." Smiling at me and she nodded her head and face forward.

'Something's wrong with [Y/N].'