wet Dream

Kirishimas p.o.v

I was at my dorm scrolling through Instagram mostly bakugo photos.suddenly, there was a loud bang on the door"speak of the devil" I could already tell it was baku by the way he knock on the door. Making my  way over to the door I was kinda questioning why baku would come here so late.Opening the door I was  encountered with a beautiful man."Hey bak-"I was cut off by him swinging the door open and kissing me passionately.I stood there in shock for a second then slowly melted into the kiss. My face was the same shade of my hair by now.

He dragged me to my bed pushed me onto it. Straddling me.I didn't know what came over baku but I liked it.I was pulled out of thought by bakugo sliding his hand under my shirt playing  with my nipples and taking it off,I let out a soft moan as me played with my sensitive nipples. Realising I havent said anything since this started. I looked over at baku and saw he took off his shirt and pants now he was just in boxers"SHIT HES EVEN HOTTER WITHOUT CLOTHES ON!"mumbleing to myself.

I was awoken by my alarm,finally turning it off.I got up slowly but I felt my boxers wet."SHIT!"taking my sheets off my bed"they were new aswell*pouts*walking over to the shower,getting in and washing myself all I could think of is the damn dream"why do I keep having the same dream!?ughhhh" luckily the shower  helped with my erection"that would have been awkward I would probably be named the second mineta and NO ONE wants that". My mind was still foggy but all I wanted right now is bakugo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was my first part of kiribaku I hope u liked it.

This it ducking adorable dont judge okayy❤❤