sleep over

Kirishimas P.O.V

I really can't believe that bakugo is coming to my sleep over!!!!!!. I was heading to class with bakugo. I couldn't take my eyes off him taking in all the detail I could. I see him glance over at me, I quickly turn away blushing like hell."take a picture it will last longer"he teased. Before I knew it the day ended. I can't freaking wait for the sleep over!!. I screamed internally. I grabbed my bag and tarted to my dorm to prepare.

I just remembered to didn't tell him what time to come over. All of a sudden I feel my phone buzz. It was a text from bakugo.

Bakugo

Hey shitty hair you didn't tell me what time to come over.

Kirishima

Sorry you can come over around 20:00ish that's around the time the others are coming.

Bakugo

Thanks but u didn't tell me the others would be there

Kirishima

Sorry again the hole class 1-A

Bakugo

The hole FUCKING class really!!!

Kirishima

I should of told u later well I cya around 20:00ish then?

Bakugo

Yer cya shitty hair

End of text

bakugos P.O.V

Shitty hair didn't tell me that the Hole FUCKING class would be there!! I really wanted some alone time.

I look at the time and it's 19:00 that gives me and hour to get ready I got Into the shower it took me about 5 minutes drying my self and making my way to get change I was wearing a white hoodie with black riped jeans and some white converses.