accident

Bakugos P.O.V

I was awoken by my shitty alarm"SHUT THE FUCK UP". I exploded my alarm "ughhh common that's the 3rd one this week!!!!"when I moved I felt something wet...."WHAT THE FUCK!?!".I stood there in pure shock and anger."WTF HAPPENED!?"I grabbed my sheets and put them in the was".
..they were my favourite fucking sheet" A memory from the dream appeared in my head."wait WHAT SHITTY HAIR!?!I knew I fucking liked him but damnnn.

I stormed over to the bathroom taking a quick shower,I couldn't get kirishimas fucking annoying smile out of my head. Fixing my hair and getting ready I had two minutes to spare,Grabing my bag l literally walked outside my door and with my luck I fucking saw shittyhair he was talking to racoon eyes and dunce face.I was going to try my hardest to avoid him. walking quickly away I here a voice call my name."hey bakubro!"."FUCK". I whispered to myself.I turned around and kirishima was running towards be."I need to fucking stay calm it's just shitty hair" he triped falling onto me'fuck'I mentally screamed."SHITTY HAIR GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!"blushing deeply. He scrambled to his feet nervously. "S-sorry bakbro" lending me his hand"i dont need your damn help".

Kirishimas P.O.V

'Whats my luck this really doesn't help. Looking at bakugo nervously."b-before that indecent happened I was going to ask you if u wanted to come to a sleep over the whole class will be there pleaseeee".

Bakugos P.O.V

Damn shittyhair asked me to a sleep over? "no I'm not a damn 5year old!". "Please"he made a toothy grin at me. "not a fucking chance". I shouted at him. " Please bakubrooo it wouldn't be the same without you". He pouted."fine only because I was forced to!". Kirishimas smile was more brighter than he sun." stop the smiling I'm going to go blinded".the smile turned to a happy face. All I could think is "what have I just gotten my self into?!".