7 Minuets In Heaven

Kirishima pov
"U-uh" I swear I was as red as my hair I looked over at bakugo and he was also blushing"i-ill only do it if B-bakugo wants to"everyone looked over at bakugo as I said this"t-tch I don't care" he said that with the biggest blush I've ever seen it was actually adorable I loved it, mina then pipped up "if your gonna do it go out it you love birds!" I think I was having a gay panic by then, I got up and so did bakugo and we both walked to the closet I sat in the corner he was on the other side, we both heard the door lock"w-well what should we do"i mumbled as I hid my face in my legs to hide my blush."well what are we supposed to do in here?" he didn't look as pissed as I thought he would be"p-please don't hate me after this but.. "I quickly got up and went up to him and kisses him.

Bakugos pov

'HE JUST KISSED ME!?' I was blushing a bit to much I even thought he could feel the warmth, after calming down slightly I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer closing my eyes, I tilted my head making the kiss deeper 'damn he's a good kisser~' he slid his hand up my shirt and started playing with my chest I accidentally let out a small moan, I had a really sensitive chest, as this happened kirishima pulled away I let out a small whimpers from the lose of the contact.
He looked at me his eyes weren't as bright as they are usually, they were full of lust, 'I think I know were this is going' I blushed slightly more, as he looked away he look my shirt off and started kissing my neck softly. "mm~" I let out another small moan my neck was another sensitive place, as he continued he then started to nipple and suck at my neck making me let out another soft moan"d-damn kiri a-ah~"that made him gain a smirk he left hickeys all over my neck then started living some on my chest" ahh~"I tried to stay quiet because I didn't want anyone to hear but accept from kiri. When he started moving down we heard a knock on the door then we heard minas voice" times up love birds"
I pout and kirishimas looked at me"we can continue his another him"then he kissed me softly then got up and walked out with his normal bright smile then I got up and put my shirt back on it wasn't able to hide this hickeys on my neck only my chest. I walked out with blush on my face and sat next to kirishima.

Kirishimas pov

So that went better then expected but it was fucking hot "heh those marks means your mine and only mine" I whispered that in his ear making him blush again and hide his face in my shoulder. For the next couple hours we were all messing around playing games and by the end of the night me and bakugo were pretty much cuddling his head on was on my lap, he had fallen asleep so I was playing with his hair and kisses his head'hes so cute god I love him' I smiled softly and cuddled him.

*time skip to the morning*

*still kiris pov*

I woke up to the sound of cameras going off as I opened my eyes I saw everyone taking pictures of me and bakugo"w-what the"bakugo woke up slightly aswell and looked at the "DELETE THE PHOTOS OR YOUR DEAD!!!" I laughed slightly at this"bakugo calm down I don't blame them you look so cute" he blushed and hid his face in my chest "T-tch no you your the fucking sun here" I smiled "well thanks Baku".

-a couple hours later-

Everyone had left accept from bakugo he was still laying on my chest"h-hey bakugo I have a question w-what are we?.. "he looked at me" well what do u want us to be? "smiles" well if it isnt obvious I like you way more than just friends"there was a light blush on his face "well same goes to you" smiled slightly more and blushed"W-well will you be my boyfriend t-then? He had a soft smile on his face"gladly kiri"he then kissed me softly as I kissed back.

Sorry for taking a WHILE to update I haven't had any ideas 😅😅