Colossal Wonders

Alright Joey, I'm here. Let's see if we can find what you wanted me to see-

"Oh God, my head," he said to himself. Henry's head was thumping from a stinging-like pain.

He attempted to get his thoughts back together. He came to the workshop, found The Ink Machine and a living, breathing, real-life version of Bendy, they meet up with Boris after a little while, encountered who they later found out was Susie, they did her tasks to leave, she dropped them down the elevator lift, she took Boris and-

"Bendy!" He yelled as the memory shot back into him. He got up, ignoring the pain and looked to his left to see Bendy lying face down on the ground.

"Bendy!?" He went over to him.

He picked him up and turned him around, only to have a traumatizing sight as he saw that there was a hollow socket where his pie-cut cartoon eye was. He softly shook him a little.

"Bendy? Buddy can you hear me?" He asked.

"Ugh... Dad?" Bendy whispered as he struggled to sit up correctly, "dad, what's... Oh... Oh God... Oh God, please no!" He got out of Henry's hold and limped over to some glass that was near them to see that his eye was gone, "oh my God... Oh my God, it's gone," he layed down hugging his legs to his chest, "she took it... She took it away, it's gone," he started to cry, "it's gone," he sobbed.

Henry walked over and sat beside him, wrapping his arms around him and rocking him back and forth, "it's okay Bendy, don't worry. I'm here."

They sat together like that until Bendy's sobbing calmed down.

"Bendy are you okay? Does it hurt?" Henry asked getting to the important question first.

"I... I'm alive... So that's something? And n-no, i-it doesn't hurt anymore."

Bendy stood up, still a little wobbly, and looked around.

"Dad, where's Boris?" He asked.

"Susie took him," Henry replied looking at the corridor in front of them, "they had to have went down that way."

"Okay, let's go get him back then," Bendy said with a newfound determination.

"Bendy?"

"I'm gonna make that freak pay," Bendy said in a raspy, almost cackle-like voice before clearing it, "a-alright, let's get her."

"... Okay, let's get her," Henry said.

They walked towards an intersection, but the door to the right was closed.

"Definitely something missing here."

Bendy looked behind him and tugged Henry's sleeve. Henry saw Bendy pointing to another hallway.

"Seems good to me."

Henry walked over to find two rooms at the end of the hallway. He tried to open the one to his left. Nothing. He opened the one to his right to see a room full of incoherent scribbles, but some could be made out to say "time is money", "taxes", along with some numbers for what he believed could be bills. He found the valve wheel and grabbed it. As he left the room, He could have sworn that he was just being watched. He got back to the door and opened it to see a room with a giant Bendy statute with ink-covered statutes looking at it.

"Well that's something you don't see everyday," he said to himself.

"Be careful, I don't think this is safe," Bendy said to Henry.

They walked past the room to find what seemed like a library of sorts. Henry looked around to see a door with five lightbulbs attached to the top of it. Henry noticed a book sticking out and got an idea. After seeing so many horror/detective movies, he knew how these tricks usually went. He pushed the book in and one of the bulbs lit up.