The Last Reel: Part 2

"Sammy?!"

It was true. The songwriter was back, and he sounded beyond furious.

"I trusted you! I gave you everything..." The old songwriter yelled, "and you left me here to rot! Why? WHY?!"

Sammy threw the axe in his hands straight for Bendy's head, but Bendy threw himself out of the way before it got too close. Sammy pulled a dagger of sorts from his pockets, running towards Bendy, ready to stab him with the said weapon. That, on the other hand, was an excuse to grab his axe. He ran towards Bendy again swinging the axe around in a fit of rage.

"Come here and put your face in my axe!" He yelled again.

Bendy ducked from another swing from his axe and retaliated with a jab to the stomach, stunning him a little.

"Why the hell is he going after me?!" Bendy yelled.

Henry was confused as well, until...

Wait! He said to himself.

"Bendy! He thinks you're the other one!" Henry yelled, "the other Bendy killed him!"

Bendy knew he was right. Lost ones usually need an influence to provoke them. The other Bendy killing Sammy would be influence enough. After all, Bendy did look highly similar to the other one.

"I will cut that smile right off of your face!" Sammy said, interrupting Bendy's thoughts as he ran to Bendy with an axe in one hand, dagger in the other.

Bendy couldn't think of anything else. He'd have to fight Lawrence until he tired out. He shaped his arm into a blade/claw (it can be whichever you decide) and the fight started. Bendy ducked under a few of the swipes from Sammy's axe and slashed at mostly the arms in an attempt to force him to drop his weapons. Eventually, Bendy made Sammy lose his mask.

"No! Don't look at me. Stay away..." Sally said running from Bendy and coveting his face with his hands.

Bendy approached Sammy carefully, going not to scare him, even though he tried to kill him a few seconds ago. Bendy gently placed his hands on Sammy's shoulders.

"Sammy-" Bendy tried to say before Sammy grabbed him by the throat.

"You lied to me! You said I'd be free!" Sammy said to Bendy, "Well I'm going to free you now. Free your head right off your shoulders!"

Bendy grabbed Sammy's arms, forcing him to let go, both his hold on Bendy's neck and the weapons in his hands. He then wrapped his arms around the old songwriter.

"I'm sorry Sammy..." Bendy said to him, keeping a firm hold of him.

Soon enough, he felt Sammy wrap his arms around him as well and shake as a practical well of inky tears poured out of the old songwriter. Bendy pushed away from the hug, but kept a grip on Sammy's shoulders as the poor fella tried to take in a few breaths.

"I... I'm so sorry, my lord," Sammy stuttered.

"Hey, it's okay, I promise," Bendy said, giving him another hug, "and please, just call me Bendy, okay?"

"Yes, my lor... I-I mean Bendy," Sammy said, hugging back.

Bendy looked over Sammy's shoulder to see Tom holding an axe, ready to swing it straight at Sammy's head. Bendy pushed Sammy out of the way very quickly.

"Tom, wait- ack!" Bendy said as Tom accidentally hit Bendy's arm with the axe. Bendy gripped his arm in order to stop the bleeding.

This, however, pissed off the songwriter as he grabbed his axe and swung at Tom. Tom backed up from the attack and both were about to fight each other before Bendy stretched his arms out to grab both of their axes and throw them on the ground.