chapter 1

saturday morning, 7:39 a.m

you were walking through the streets of los angeles. today was a sunny beautiful day you went out since the past few days were rainy. you open the doors to the local coffee shop, the smell of coffee drifting throughout. you inhaled the smell, so good you thought. "hello, what would you like today?" the cashier said. "may i have a vanilla iced latte" you asked, "small or large?". "small please" you said handing him your money. you sat down on the high chair scrolling through your phone. you felt someone sit next to you, not paying much attention they hand you your latte. "excuse me, wrong drink" a deep voice said next to you. "oh sorry" you say glancing up at this beautiful figure, angel-like. beautiful hazel eyes, amazing brown hair that you could play with all day, the sharpest jawline you have ever seen. your mouth gawked open as he handed your coffee. "hey, don't you go to my school?" he asked, you nodded too weak to talk. "cool, i am grayson, you know ethan dolan's twin" he said putting his hand out. "oh cool, i am louren" you say shaking his hand. "how come i haven't heard of you?" he asks making eye contact. "not really popular and rich that's all" you say smiling. "rich? you wearing birkenstocks!" he shouts laughing as you laugh along. "eh, your brothers really popular though" you say, "because he's a fuckboy, don't worry i am not a dick" he says laughing. his laugh so angelic, almost not real. "yeah of course" you say pulling your hair back into a half up hair-do. "um can i have your number?" he asked showing his phone to you. "yeah we should hang out some time" you said typing in your number and changing the name to "louren 🌻".