chapter 3

saturday night, 6:53 p.m

okay everything was going great, you just set up your room balcony which was pretty big to fit lots of people for a movie, then later you would sleep inside your room. you ordered pizza, brownies, & cheesy breadsticks. you set out drinks in the kitchen. you were currently changing into an oversized yellow champion hoodie with black nike shorts underneath. you heard someone knock at the front door, you hurry downstairs and open the door to find luke & grayson? "hey luke & grayson" you say as you hi-five luke and hesitantly hi-five grayson. "is it cool if we stay the night" grayson says giving you a smile. "sure put your stuff upstairs in my room, luke knows where" you said pointing up stairs. you and luke have gone to each other's houses since you were little. you have been best friends but lately drifted off so you thought this was a great way to bond. you close the door behind you as you head upstairs.

grayson's pov
earlier i got a call from my best bro, luke inviting me to go to his friends house. never in a million years i thought it was the girl i met at the coffee shop. her eyes, a stunning green. her lips, soft and pink. don't even get me started on her hair, a dark chocolate brown. as soon as she opened the door, i was so excited to get closer to her, meet the real her. as me and luke went upstairs, her house was so beautiful and just like mine to be perfectly honest. up on the walls was pictures of her and her family i suppose. we entered her room and woah was it amazing, very aesthetic and just cool, i went up to see her instax photos. saw lots of people i knew throughout her whole collection. lots of people i have seen throughout our school. she finally came up stairs and jumped up and down my eyes got dizzy. "so what's up?" she says, more like shouting.

luke w. pov
the moment we walked in i could feel that grayson had a tad bit of a crush on louren. not that i cared because i had eyes on someone else. but you could instantly get the vibes even thought they didn't say anything. we went upstairs and yeah.

back to lourens pov
you came in and grayson was looking at the hung up pictures of you and your friends. you smiled, and jumped up and down. letting your excitement out, "so what's up?" you said filling the silence. "nothin much coffee girl" grayson said chuckling, "hey you came in too!" i said snapping my fingers at him. he laughed once again, omg his laugh so angelic. "why coffee girl?" luke asks. "met her at the coffee shop today." grayson responds laughing at the thought. the doorbell suddenly rings. "oh Sarah's here!!" I say running downstairs opening the door to reveal my best friend. I hug her and tell her to go up. close the door and head back upstairs to see sarah blushing like crazy. "so? y'all want to play never have I ever?" you ask sitting down on your balcony. "oh no," luke says thinking of the last time the played. "okay I'll start!" sarah says sitting down next to luke and me. "never have i ever...kissed someone on accident" sarah says as i slowly raise my hand. "i have" i say laughing awkwardly. "what? when?" grayson says, "um, like two years ago when i bumped into this super hot guy" i said, "k, my turn!" luke said thinking. "never have i ever sent nudes." luke said as no one dared to raise their hands. you personally were a pure child of god. "okay next" grayson said. "never have i ever done push-ups to impress someone" grayson said eyeing luke. "okay i have doesn't everyone?" luke said raising his hands up, as everyone laughed. "no, not everyone does it but louren also did!" sarah says laughing. "pffft what?" you said acting clueless. "mhm" sarah said twiddling with her hands. the doorbell ringed and you went downstairs grabbing some money off of the counter. "hello? one cheese pizza, one pepperoni pizza, & a pineapple pizza, along with some cheesy breadsticks and brownies?" the guy said, he was fairly attractive but you had your eyes on a special someone you barely knew. "yes, thanks" you said grabbing the food from him and handing him his money & tip. you closed the door and put the pizza on the coffee table in your living room. "guys! pizza!" you shout as you hear the hooligans run downstairs. "yay did you get pineapple?" luke says plopping down on the couch. "you know it bitch" you said sitting down right next to him, as grayson sat next to you. "so louren? how are ya?" he said taking a bite of his pizza. "mm, good i guess just a lots of shit at school, you?" you said in between bites, "same but sometimes i just wish people didn't know me as "the fuck boy's twin brother" he said, "oh ethan. yeah him" you say softly reminding yourself of the little crush ethan had on you.