chapter 2

you kept going on with your day, so you went to target to get something, you weren't sure what but it didn't matter. you came in the store, it was almost empty not a soul to be seen. oh well. you went to pick out some snacks, you walked though the aisles with one hand holding your phone and the other holding your basket. you felt the presence of someone next to you, you turn quickly finding it to be your best friend, sarah. "hey!!" you shout as she hugs you. "hey girlfrand" she says jokingly, as you two laugh. you and sarah have been through so much together, been staying strong for 5 years now. you were proud she didn't brag about her life or be stuck up about herself. she also was pretty, not that it mattered though. "look who posted a new Instagram pic!" she said holding her phone too close to my face. "woah, too close" you said pushing the phone back to see who it was. it was just luke whitley, the boy she had a crush on for 3 months, not that you were counting though. "it's just luke" you said casually, as you pressed the like button to get her eccentric. you started laughing at her weird behavior, "what?! it's luke whitley!" she screamed. "so?" you asked giggling to yourself. "ugh frick you!" she said walking off, you ran up behind her to catch up to her. "go away! your not my best friend anymore" she said laughing afterwards. "sleepover tonight with luke & a friend tonight?" you asked as you called luke. after three rings he picked up saying "hey louren". "hey luke, i was wondering if you wanted to come stay the night at my house with a few friends, you can bring a friend too" you said into the phone. "sure be there at 7" he said hanging up as you said your goodbyes. "omg" Sarah said. "better be there" you said as you now went to get some snacks for the night.