Chapter 3 - Phill's Pot

Eccedentesiast

(.n) Someone who hides pain behind a smile.

I took a deep breath and made my way out of my room into the living room where I found Anita sitting watching TV.

"Hey" She said turning to me.

"Erm, I'm sorry about all that earlier. I wasn't really, erm.... Expecting a flat mate" I mumbled.

"Oh it's fine. Honestly! I'd be pretty shocked if I walked in and found an unexpected girl in flat I thought was my own!" She said laughing.

"Oh right thanks" I said. "What are you watching?" I asked.

"Keeping up with the Kardashians" She replied grinning.

"I love that show!" I squealed. She patted the seat next to her and I placed my bum there.

"Your food is in the kitchen by the way" She told me.

"Oh thanks" I said getting up. "Oh one more thing"

She nodded for me to go on.

"Can we restart? I mean can we re introduce ourselves?"

"Sure!"

"Okay, so hi I'm Orla Fletcher" I said putting my hand out for her to shake.

"And I'm Anita Scotts" She replied shaking my hand. "Now go eat" I laughed and went to get my food she's made me.

"..... It was the most embarrassing thing of my life" I gushed, red faced laughing with Anita. We had been talking for about 5 hours now. Just about anything. I just finished telling her about the time I read organism out wrong. It was during a science lesson once and the teacher had just finished talking about different organisms and I raised my hands and asked.

'so all orgasms are different'

everyone began laughing and I hadn't realized I had asked about orgasms instead of organisms.

"I cant believe that happened" Anita laughed.

"I know, I know. I was 14" I said embarrassed.

It was fun talking to Anita. I never got a chance to talk to someone like this.

"This has been fun, just talking" I told Anita and she nodded in response.

I had learnt that Anita had moved from a place called Abbeymoore, which is north of Scotland. She was a bit younger than me, 20, she was an only child and she loves to read. I told her about my brother and sister and who my parents were etc. I didn't go into much detail. I'm not really a person to go too deep into a conversation with someone. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 11pm.

"I'm off to bed Orla, I've got to be up early to go to work tomorrow." Anita told me. She was working at a little independent boutique.

"Yeah I might go to bed as well, I've got work tomorrow as well" I told her. We both got up and headed to bed.

Harry's POV

"This is mad!" I exclaimed scrambling into the van. It was currently about 11:30pm, Niall and me had just landed in Edinburgh airport and there were hundreds of fans. The security weren't expecting any so there was literally no security besides our 2 bodyguards. It was mad.

"I know man!" Niall replied. He had a scratch down his face and his zip on his bag had been ripped open from the fans grabbing us.

"How long is the car journey to St. Andrews?" I asked.

"About an hour I think" Niall replied.

"Well I'm going to take a power nap" I said slapping my headphones on and putting my head against the window drifting off to sleep.