Bad flower

A month of back and forth of seeing each other three or four days out of every week, Ray was laughing at Klaus all the time. He always brought a smile to her face every time she was in a bad mood.

It was a particular night when Ray had gotten back from taking Klaus on job searches when she got a text from him.

Klaus: Hey Ray, It's Klaus ;) Um, I'm  gracing you with this text to ask if you'd like to hang out with me tomorrow. Like as in not work related, because we both need an off day from the crippling reality of society. So whaddya say?

Ray: I'm definitely not opposed but Klaus, how'd you get my number?

Klaus: Uhhh that's not important. But great! Meet me at that hipster cafe we always go to, idk what it's called.

Me: Lol you mean bruskies?

Klaus: Yeaaaaah that place.

Ray laughed and put her phone down, going down stairs just in time to see Frank punch Ian straight in the face. Ray gasped in shock and ran towards them. "Oh my god! Frank what the fuck?!" Ray screamed.

"That little bastard took my money!" Frank shouted with a slur. Ray swiveled around with flared nostrils and punched Frank in the side of the jaw as hard as she could.

"Fuck off you drunk asshole!"And then Ray turned around to Ian to help him as blood was gushing out of his nose. Fiona had quickly ran down stairs to see what was going on and saw Ian.

"What the fuck happened??" She asked as she walked towards Ian and grabbed his chin to see how bad it was.

"Frank being fucking dru-" Ray didn't get to finish her sentence as Frank grabbed her by the shoulder and punched her in the eye. Ray stumbled as she held her face. He then pushed her and she hit the side of the fridge and fell, off balanced with blurry vision. Suddenly Lip was charging down the stairs with the bat and quickly slipped through Ian and Fiona, catching Frank right in the stomach.

Frank fell on the ground with a groan and Ray stood up, marching over to him and grabbing him by his hair. As he staggered up in pain she pulled him close to her face, voice low. "Just because you shot us out of your old wrinkly ballsack, doesn't mean you get to treat us like shit. Next time you won't fucking catch me off guard and you'll have one less finger." Then Ray dragged him out of the house by his hair and pushed him over the backyard railing.

Ray came back inside with a slam of the door. "Fucking piece of shit." She muttered to herself.

"Ray you good?" Lip asked.

"Yeah my eye just hurts." She muttered.

"Yeah that's because it's as purple as a grape." Fiona said in concern, walking over to her and holding her face gently. "First Ian, then you.. This is gettin' out of hand. It's time to change the locks because I'm done with him and his bullshit."

"Agreed." Ray chimed. Ian just looked at Fiona with blood all over his face.

"Does it look like I'm gonna say no?" He muttered.

"And I hate his guts so you don't have to run it by me." Lip said.

"I'm going up to my room. Don't tell Abuela what happened, I'm gonna avoid her for a bit til my eyes better. Don't want her to worry and have her heart give out or something." Ray muttered and started walking away. Lip stopped her by putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked softly. Ray didn't turn around, glaring at the wall.

"Yeah." And then she walked upstairs. Ray quickly closed her door with a slam then changed into a tank top and a pair of old pajama bottoms. Ray then plopped down on her bed and took out her phone, scrolling through her social media for awhile.