Stupid bar fights and sweet moments with Klaus (little fluff story)

"Of all places," Ray started, giving Klaus a testy look. "Why a bar?"

"Look, I don't have a drinking problem, I have a DRUG problem. Therefore, what's the problem?" Klaus asked her with a cheeky grin.

"You're arguing semantics." Ray replied dryly. Klaus rolled his eyes but quickly grabbed Rays hand and held it in his own.

"Come on Freckles, it's okayyyyyyy." Ray grunted in reply.

"At least you took us to Kev's so I'm sure you'll get discounted drinks."

"Fuck yeah." Klaus said under his breath. As Klaus said this, lip walked in with Ian, sitting down next to Ray.

"Whaddya doing at Kev's, Ray?" Lip asked as he took drag of a cigarette. Ray glanced at him with her chin on the counter, raising a thumb at Klaus's direction while Klaus gave them a toothy grin and a wave.

"Guten tag!" Klaus fluttered his eyelashes at the two while they just smirked at him.

"You know German?" Kev asked as he served another patron. Klaus turned to him with a blank look.

"Nope, not a lick." Kev sighed, turning his head with closed eyes and a look of suffering.

"Why'd I ask? No one who comes in here is even remotely intelligent."

"Hey!" Lip, Ian, and Ray all exclaimed at once.

"Lip, Ian, you guys are idiots, don't start. Ray you're the exception because you never even come here." Kev told them.

"Thanks Kev." Ray grinned at him.

"Anytime. Lip, Ian, order something before I kick you out for taking up space." He turned to them.

"The usual." Ian handed him a five and Lip followed suit. He gave them both beers then slid one to Ray.

"Here, you're gonna need this." Kev told her. Ray grabbed the beer with a sigh and took a sip then put it back down. Klaus took another swig of his scotch then turned to Ray.

"I still don't understand you." Klaus confessed.

"Thank you?" Ray asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You're welcome. It's like you take everything in such stride but somehow remain painstakingly sober in all forms while doing it. You're an enigma." He told her, his eyes searching her face for something. Ray was about to respond when she had a hand put on her shoulder.

"Here's my beautiful daughter and my handsome sons!" Frank slurred, already half drunk.

"Oh Frank, how delightful." Ray muttered.

"Are you already drunk, Frank?" Kev asked, astounded.

"Don't you know Kev, that's his profession." Lip told him with a smirk. "Being drunk around the clock is something only Frank does and damn he does it well."

"It's an art." Frank belched. Frank then sat in a booth across from them. "Rum pleaaassseee."

"Yeah yeah, shut up." Kev muttered. Ray turned back to Klaus with a smile.

"I take it in stride because of Frank. You slowly build up a tolerance." She gave him a wink.

"Well hello beautiful." A voice said. "Why ya hanging out with a bunch of trolls like them? Come hang out with me." Everyone sitting turned there head slightly to see a slightly drunk man with dirty blonde hair in his late thirties.