various

I was so having fun in what i was beginning to accept as my home forever. I still helped Moominmama every day with house work. Sometimes i would get home sick and go on about things from my world. Things like my favorite songs at the time or games i grew up with. My favorite game i had the pleasure of introducing was the circle game. 

"So, how do you play?"
I held my hand at my thigh and made an ok sign.
"Just look at my hand!"
"Thats it?"
Little My looks at my hand and i immediately punch her arm while letting out a cackle.
"Hey!"
"Sorry, that's the game. Well, if you see it and quickly poke the circle you are free."
Soon, all my friends were playing. It went on strong for a week or two before Moominpapa asked to stop.. Everyone was getting bruised shoulders or, in Sniffs case, crying. 

Those couple weeks aside i mainly only shared music. I shared songs with Snorkmaiden first. At this point we would hang out a lot. I taught her duet halves as well as i could remember and we would put on concerts. Dressed in as many flowers as we could stick on the princess dresses she and i sewn. Normally, our warm up audience was Snork or hattifatteners before our "debuts" at tea parties Moominmama threw. The clearest one i remeber was Honey and the bee by Owl City s i think? We got on stage in matching dresses. Little My drummed on something i cant recall and Snufkin played along as well as he could figure on his harmonica.
"If the green left the grass on the other side"
                                                                                 "I would make like a tree and leave"
"If i reach for your hand would your eyes grow wide"
                                                                                  "Who knew the other side could be so green"
It was a real hit actually. Such a fun song to do in spring!

One day while at Snorkmaidens house, at which i spent many a night, Snork mentioned his flaying ship. I made the error of talking about airplanes.. 
"Airplanes?"
"Flying ships, yes."
"How do they work??"
Before i could tell him, he had set paper in front of me and asked i draw one as best as i could. Admittedly, i could only recall a basic design alone. Something in the likeness of the very first ones.. 
Soon Snork was locked away in his hanger building prototypes that flew. I..suppose it wasn't right of me to introduce foreign technology to a new world like that but eh! it indulged his dreams so why not. 

I even had the misfortune of running into Stinky again. I won't soon forget how rude he was but the anger faded to mild annoyance.
"Come to pester me once more ay?"
Rather than reply, he simply scurried away. As he did so i called after.
"I hope you come to see me off the day i leave!"

Sometimes i got the chance to hang out with Sniff. On one such occasion, he nearly got me in trouble. I had found some rare roses and harvested some seeds. Hemulen asked me for some and before i could hand some over Sniff butted in.
"Oh yes you can have some, at a very modest price."
"Is that so?"
Before i can open my mouth and tell him no, Sniff is already talking again. Oh man.. this is illegal
"Mhm! five cents for ten."
Once that unlawful deal was made and Hemulen walked away i grabbed Sniffs wrist. 
"I harvested the seeds so i get the profit. It wasn't fair what you did and you must pay. Five cents to be exact."
"But- hmph!"
He let me have the coins because he knew i had a solid point.