Opening Note

This story isn't perfect, I want you all to expect grammatical errors in the future.

Hey! I am Monnie_Abby and this is a story I wrote back when I was 12 years old. As you can see, I'll be revising this since my immature self doesn't have a proper plot.

Also remember, CR82R is pronounced as Creator. We are always the creator of our own destiny, remember, wherever we may be.

Monnie_Abby, Where did you get the inspiration to this Cr82r thing?

Cr28rs is actually based in real life. Not including the magic and all.

Actually, I didn't know where I got the inspiration. I'm probably just an imaginative kid or something when I wrote this and now that I actually am kind of older, I needed to make adjustments, the plot remains the same, but I'm trying to make sure not to make mistakes (spelling error). 

I need to make a proper plot that gradually comes to mind so I have something to be proud of when I am older and not question the first 12 years of existence in my life.

- 12 Year old me

N O    P L A G I A R I S M

If you didn't read that correctly then, I will sue you and kill you in your sleep! Kidding, I don't even have enough money to file a lawsuit.

Also, shoutout to the people that became my inspiration in writing this story. Well, not really an inspiration, but I'm just giving credits for the character designs they made and the rest (personality, traits, character, etc.) is left for me to decide.

(Adrienny_sparks)
(Erickaye1)
(BluveMin)
(TheAnonymous_Moyou)
( alizeskycess)
(wittykodina)
(kirbs)
(Hakun-Sei)
(Rhay_hashy

_____________________________
The CR82R:

The CR82R: The Cursed Dreamers

Copyright (Monnie_Abby) Jairah / Asttyx

All rights reserved

This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, places and
incidents either are products of the Author's imagination or are used fictitiously.
Any resemblance to actual events or locales
or persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.