Author's Note

Hello hello, readers!

So, I have been thinking a-lot about Wesker lately and I wondered what his life was like before the first Resident Evil game even began. How did he turn into the derranged, psychotic monster the had become?

I have done some research and I am still working on finishing beating RE1 & RE0 (though I am still at the beginning of RE0). Soo.. With the info I have already and what I will hopefully learn more later on, I am going to attempt to write about Albert Wesker's life before he got super powers.

As for my other fanfic, Broken, I am afraid I'll have to put it on hold until I can decide what I want to write next regarding it. I honestly am having writer's block for it. If you have not read that fanfiction, by all means, please do so!

As always, any and all feedback (constructive critism, ideas, compliments, ect. ) are welcome.
(Especially ideas on Broken cause I am legit struggling. Haha...)

Anywho, the characters, creations, and anything involving Resident Evil do not belong to me. They belong to Capcom. I only own my original characters.

The cover art does not belong to me. If the artist who created it happens to see this and wishes me to remove it, please pm me and I shall do so. I only own my chibi self protrait in this chapter.

Began Writing:
March 10, 2019

Thank you for reading and enjoy the story~!

💙 Miro