Chapter 32

{Andy's POV} 

I woke up the next morning, still curled up next to Rozlynn. I smiled to myself. She looked so adorable while she was sleeping. Her head was laying on my chest, our legs intertwined and my arms were around her waist. I kissed the top of her head and pulled her closer to me. She groaned, slowly opening her eyes and yawning. She grinned up at me, leaning in to give me a brief kiss. 

"I had fun last night," that statement took me by surprise. 

"I honestly didn't think you would, considering what happened," She shook her head, kissing me lightly again. 

"I've learned to put everything behind me. I was thinking, since Warped ends in like two weeks and we have to fly out to wherever Fearless Records is, maybe i could try a bit harder to forgive Alex. I mean, i wont fully forgive him until he apologizes but maybe i could just try to not be such a bitch to him." I nodded, smiling and kissing the top of her head. 

"I forgot all about that. Now go take a shower," she nodded, cautiously wrapping an extra blanket around her naked body before blowing me a kiss and scurrying out to the bathroom. I laid there until she came out in a tee and some skinny jeans. I wrapped the blanket i was bundled in around my waist, walking to the bathroom, kissing Rozlynn on my way. She giggled, grabbed her phone and walked out to the front lounge. I smiled, walking into bathroom and climbing into the shower. After i did what i needed to do, i threw on some sweatpants and a tee since today was a traveling day. I grabbed my phone from my bunk and walked out to the front. I stopped dead when i saw Rozlynn's head buried in her hands and the guys teasing her about something. She looked up and her face was a little pink. 

"Stop acting like you've never had sex on the bus," That immediately shut the guys up. I chuckled and started making some coffee. They all whipped their heads to look at me. We all laughed at the awkwardness of the situation as i made my coffee and sat down next to Rozlynn. I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear. 

"Did you tell them what you told me this morning?" She shook her head slightly. "Tell them." I moved away, sipping at my coffee and looking between her and the guys. 

"So Andy and I were talking earlier and i said i might try a little bit harder to forgive Alex," Jake and Jinxx glanced at each other, Ash looked over at me, and CC pouted. 

"Are we not good enough for you, Rozlynn?" CC joked. She smiled and shook her head, looking down at her hands and smiling. 

"I...I really do love you guys. I love you guys just as much as I loved Tom, Alex, Jack, Zack and Rian back when everything was okay. I love you all just as much as i love Dahvie and Jayy. Even before we met, i loved you guys. When i was on my way to the venue where this all started, i was playing your guys' music the whole way. I kept thinking, 'I'm going to find Alex and after we hug and shit I'm going to ask him to take me to BVB's signing so i can thank them,' but obviously something that i think was almost better happened. Even if I do ended up forgiving him before the tour, I'm pretty damn sure ill stay on a bus with you guys. I just love you guys too much even though its only been like two months," CC started fake sobbing and launched himself onto Rozlynn. He wrapped his arms around her and "cried" into her shoulder. I looked over and Ash was trying not to cry, Jinxx was smiling down at his hands, his eyes just little bit watery, and Jake was grinning like a child over at Rozlynn. I looked over at her and CC and i saw something that surprised me a bit. CC was actually crying. His sobs were fake, but tears were streaming down his face. CC let go of Rozlynn and sat back down in his seat, wiping away his tears. Jake got up and hugged her next, then Jinxx and Ashley. I wrapped my arms around Rozlynn's waist, placing my lips gently on hers. Ill admit, i was on the verge of tears, but i was smiling like a goofball. I pulled back a little bit and kissed her forehead. 

"I love you, Rozlynn," I mumbled. We hadn't said that to each other yet, i just hoped that she felt the same. She took my face in her hands and kissed me. 

"I love you, too, Andy," I smiled and the guys aww'd, ruining the moment. Rozlynn and I laughed as i set my coffee on the table and pulled her into my lap. The whole day we all sat there, talking, laughing and just having a good time as we made our way to one of the last venues on tour. 

A/N: i know this is kind of short but i felt like i should end this chapter here cx <3