★ | 026. whole world crash around him

Book: Male Reader Drabbles, Alec Lightwood
Chapter 26: Whole World Crash Around Him
Word Count: 655

Book: Male Reader Drabbles, Alec LightwoodChapter 26: Whole World Crash Around HimWord Count: 655

Imagine Alec had to choose between [name] and Magnus... and he choose Magnus. [name] had seen Alec rush out of the bar and followed after him, wondering what was wrong with the guy he was in love with.

He stopped and hid in the shadows as he saw Alec approach Magnus. "Magnus, I... I don't think I can live without you. I want to be with you. I choose you."

[name] felt his whole world crash around him. His stomach churned and he felt sick, any second vomit was about to come out. He couldn't believe this. Only days ago, he and Alec had had sex. [name] had lost his virginity to him and now this? He felt used and disgusted.

He stormed back into the bar, turning his sadness into anger. He wasn't going to be upset over a guy who used him for sex... he couldn't. "I'll take a vodka on the rocks. Leave the bottle." he commanded to the bar tender.

"Woah. Easy there. Don't want you passing out on us." Jace Wayland joked from beside him.

[name] rolled his eyes, not in the mood for any jokes. "I just found out the guy I had sex with wants someone else. Excuse me if I want to forget about his existence."

Jace's smiles dropped, no longer looking humoured. He knew all about the Alec, Magnus, [name] love triangle. "Oh, I'm so sorry dude. I - I didn't know."

"Yeah well, life's like that I suppose. Just full of disappointment." [name] cheered his glass before chucking the sour liquid down his throat. "They deserve each other. I wish them the best of luck." he cheered falsely, pouring another shot.

"This is not going to end well."

An hour later, [name] could barely walk and Jace thought it was time to take him home. "Come on." He lifted [name]'s arm, placing it around his shoulders. "Let's get you home."

He managed to make it out to his car, leaning [name] up against it to get his keys out, "why didn't he want me?" [name] whispered, raw sadness in his voice. "What's so wrong with me?"

"Hey, there is nothing wrong with you." Jace said firmly, keys forgotten as he focused on [name]. "If he can't see how amazing you are, then he doesn't deserve you."

"Nobody else wants me. There has to be something wrong." [name] continued to mumble, going over all of his flaws in his head.

"There is someone, [name]." Jace whispered, eyes full of love as he stared at the other male. The male he had had feelings for for years but the feelings had never been reciprocated. [name] had always been to hung up on Alec. "Trust me."

[name] slowly looked up, eyes misty from the tears and also being drunk. He didn't say anything, only pushing forward and connecting his lips with Jace's. He was sad. He didn't want to be sad anymore. Maybe Jace could help him forget.

It was an amazing kiss. One that Jace would remember but he knew it couldn't go any further then that. [name] was drunk and he wasn't about to take advantage of him. He pulled away from the kiss, "you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Jace placed his hand on [name]'s cheek. "I'll take you home."

He helped [name] in the passenger seat before going around to the drivers side and sitting down. When he looked back over, [name] had passed out. Mouth open as quiet snores left him. Jace hoped he would remember this in the morning. To see that Jace was better for him than Alec. To see that Jace could make him happy.

Even if he didn't want to be with Jace, Jace would still be there for him. He would always be there for him.