Poland

(demi's pov)

The next morning I woke up. I slowly stood up stretching my body. My bones cracking inside my stiff body. I looked over to see Rosa still asleep engulfed into the puffy duvet. It honestly looked like she was sleeping on clouds.

Her face was content a small little smile on her lips. The light hitting her delicate face. This girl is going to be the death of me I mumbled. I walked into the bathroom to get ready for our next adventure. Demi I heard I poked my head from the bathroom. Yes?, where are we going today?. I smiled at her shy little voice. Where ever you desire sweetie.

She put her little hands underneath her chin and made a thinking look. I chuckled at her antics. Poland she said happily, I chuckled what would be the reason for that?.

My grandparents were half polish, I would love to visit Kraków. I smiled well get ready I said, she giggled and jumped of the big bed and got ready. I let her hop on my back as we traveled to Poland to Kraków. As we landed she immediately set off. I laughed and caught up to her slow down I said.

Demi look, I looked before me and saw an amazing view of the town center.

Wow

Wow...

I was speechless. It was elegant old looking, but absolutely stunning it held so much grace and beauty. The horses were dressed in exquisite garments.

"What do you think?"

"It's picturesque" she said.

I raised my eyebrow at such a word. I decided not to question where she got the word from. Demi?, yeah sweetie?.

Can we go in the horses please, of course we can I said smiling, wait I said, she looked at me. How are we going to ask them?.

She giggled don't worry I'll sort this out she said. I nodded my head she went up to the man.

(here comes my bad polish wiring 😂😂😂)

Proszę pana ją i moją mamą chcemy się przejechać koniamy po całym mieście proszę.

(excuse me sir me and my mum would like to have a ride on the horses around the whole town please)

Oczywiście to będzie 50 złoty.

(that will be 50 złoty)

Rosa looked at me. I just looked at her shocked. I'm learning more and more about this girl every day. It will be 50 złoty. I took out the money and paid. We went onto the horse and sat down. The man took us around the whole of the town it was absolutely stunning.

Me and Rosa took a lot of pictures. We decided to tour other parts of Kraków. It contrasted, so much with America so many old houses. They were so beautiful its amazing they are able to keep it up for so long.

Me and Rosa ended up sitting near a lake called zalew. It was a beautiful lake, she laid in my lap. Thank you for taking me around all these places she said. I smiled widley it's no problem baby, I get to visit more places myself and I'm so glad.