Information Page!

~Furutani Clan~

Masako Furutani: White hair (you'll find out why later on). It's braided down the sides of her head and meet in the back to meet with a low bun, it's held together with a Senbon needle. She has golden eyes that flare bright red and orange when using her Shikai release. She wears her normal Shinigami robes with her lieutenants emblem, she also wears a hairpin that is a fire flower. Looks like the picture below (I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT). 

Zanpakuto: Eteru Kasai (Ethereal Fire), She has bare feet and long black hair, half of it is pulled into a bun and she wears a dragon hair ornament

Zanpakuto: Eteru Kasai (Ethereal Fire), She has bare feet and long black hair, half of it is pulled into a bun and she wears a dragon hair ornament. She has green dragon eyes. The kanji symbol for fire is burned into both of her palms and when attacking the burns flare up and her eyes glow brighter. They start to emit a poisonous smoke that can kill a person if inhaled and can be absorbed by the skin, this can also cause you to hallucinate. She also has the ability to manipulate fire. When walking the grown starts to char. That's what she wears in the picture below and I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR IT.

Shikai Release: When activating, Masako's eyes flare bright red and orange while her Zanpakuto begins to disintegrate into flowing embers

When in it's sword form Masako's zanpakuto has a golden handle that has a dragons head on the hilt if it. Its eyes also glow when calling her Shikai release. 

Squad: Co-Lieutenant in the 11th squad with captain Kenpachi Zaraki

Mother: Hiroko Furutani, daughter of Hachiro and Maiko (Deceased)

Father: Takao Furutani (Deceased)

Grandmother: Homura Furutani (Deceased)

Grandfather: Hachiro Furutani (Current head of the Furutani Clan)