Letter 5

Yeonjun stood up and got himself some water. His throat felt dry and he was afraid what the girl would write now.

Dear Yeonjun,

I hope you're feeling okay, you still looked sad today. I wish I could hug you, but I only can watch you from afar.
I saw that you changed your hair to totally black. It really suits you, your skin glows even more.
You talked to Mina today and you two really looked cute. It seemed like she giggled at everything you said.
I saw that she lifted up your mood and I was glad that she could make you smile again.
I was happy to see you smile again. It made me feel warm inside.

But it hurt me seeing you happy with her. She never did something to me; on the contrary, she's always nice to me and even smiled if she sees me. At least you have a nice girl by your side.

The other girls bullied me today again. One of the held my hand and then the other one threw the door against it. I think it broke, but I can't go to the doctor since I can't afford it.

Yeonjun, it just hurts.

Yeonjun got angry and hit the wall. He couldn't believe how cruel people are.

It hurts my feelings that you will never know about my feelings, but it's probably better.

-A

Yeonjun paced around in his flat and searched for the next letter. There must be some evident who she is.