Letter 7

Yeonjun came happy home. His date with Mina was great even though he didn't have the best feeling. He walked past the table and looked at the letters.

He shook his head and even wrote himself a post it that he needed to read them on the next day.

With this thought he got to bed.

On the next day Mina surprised him with a short trip to Busan. Yeonjun being overly happy forgot about the task this day and got to Busan with his girlfriend.

He had fun the whole day and came completely exhausted at home.

The letters were still lying there and he got guilty conscience. He saw the letters and thought of the girl and the pain she was going through.

He grabbed all the letters and got inside his bedroom.

Opening the seventh letter he prepared himself for something, since bad things happened to her the few days.

Dear Yeonjun,

You were in school again and you looked happy. I hope you got better. Your new jacket looked really good on you and combined with the black ripped jeans you looked stunningly.

When the sun hit your face you looked like a real angel and I even got goose bumps.

The mean girls saw me and laughed. They told me that you would never notice me since I'm that ugly that a mirror would break if I look in it. That's why my hair looks like a bird nest. They even told me that my name wouldn't suit me.

The grabbed my hair and pushed me on the ground.

In front of everyone and nobody helped me.

Yeonjun balled his fists and grabbed his phone. Anger rushed through his veins and he nearly screamed. He hated that he forgot about the letters. He should have helped her.

But he was selfish and only cared about his luck and school.

This girl went through hell alone.

"Soobin, can you please tell me if you know a girl with the first letter A? I already asked you that a week ago!" Yeonjun said through gritted teeth.

"Is Mina already boring or what?" Soobin laughed.

"Dude this isn't funny, just answer me." Yeonjun was serious.

The other side was silent and Yeonjun heard a noise.

"Well we have a few girls with A in our class. First of all Areum, then Anna and Aecha, why do you want to know this?" Soobin asked.

Yeonjun thought of something that could be clearly. Something that stated who she is. Then he read the last few lines again.

"They even told me that my name wouldn't suit me."

"Soobin, do you know something about Areum?" Yeonjun asked.

The other line was silent and Yeonjun stopped breathing.

"Not really, but I can ask some people and call you then."

"Please do it, I really need this information." Yeonjun hung up.

He grabbed the letter again and started to read again.

Nobody. Literally nobody. Nobody looked at me.

Are these girls that scary? I never thought much about them until they decided to bully me, but I'm okay.

I'm used to get some hits.

But don't worry about me, I'm fine.

-A

He was beyond mad.