THREE

𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝘾𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙀𝙀!

❛❛ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙆𝙄𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙀𝙀, 𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙆

❛❛ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙆𝙄𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙀𝙀, 𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙆. ❜❜

~ ☂︎︎ ~

"𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏'𝙎 𝙐𝙉𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙐𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙀. An entire square block. 43 bedrooms and 19 bathrooms, but not a single drop of coffee." Five complained.

"Dad hated caffeine," Allison said to Five. "Well, he hated children too and he had plenty of us!" Klaus said. This caused me to giggle. "I'm taking the car," Five said, walking away slowly. "Where are you going?" Klaus asked. "To get a decent cup of coffee."

"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison asked. "I know how to do everything," he said harshly. He teleported away. "Yeah, I'm just gonna, follow him," I said before shadow traveling away.

"What do you want?" Five asked as I appeared next to him. "We need to talk."

~ ☂︎︎ ~

"𝙎𝙊, 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙋𝙊𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙔𝙋𝙎𝙀 is in eight days, and you need to find the owner of an eyeball?" I asked while we were walking up to Griddy's Donuts. "Exactly," Five said, walking into the store. "You're the only one I can trust (Y/N). Well, you and hopefully Vanya if she believes us." I looked at him carefully. His eyes held pain and regret. "Where were you before you came here? Because that certainly didn't look like the apocalypse," I asked. "That's a story for another time," he said sitting down in a seat. A man came in looking tired, and he threw his hat down on the table. A woman finally came out from the back.

"Sorry, the sink was clogged. So, what will be?" she asked the man sitting next to us. "Uh, I'll take the chocolate eclair," he responds. "Mhm, sure." She turns to us. "Can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?" she asked. Five scoffed, while I rolled my eyes. "The kid wants coffee, black," Five said. "Cute kid," she says warily. I stifled a laugh as Five gave her an (adorable) exaggerated smile.

"And you dear?" she asked. "The other kid will take a coffee too," I said, giving her a slight glare. "Kids these days," she muttered as she walked away.

"Don't remember this place being such a shithole. I used to come here as a kid. Used to sneak out with my brothers and sisters and eat donuts 'till we puked," Five said to me and the man. I laughed at the memories. The man looked at us in confusion, for we only looked like kids to him. "Simpler times, huh?" Five asked. "Uh, I suppose," he said hesitantly.

The waitress came back with our orders. "I got theirs," the man said while paying for the order. "Thanks," Five and I said in unison. He looked back at me and smiled.

Five looks at the label on the mans shirt. "You must know your way around the city," he says. Five asks him for an address before the man leaves. After he leaves, I notice a group of men coming in behind us. Five grabs my hand and whispers, "Don't panic, but they're here to kill me. Feel free to use your powers."