FIFTEEN

—𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙇𝙀!

❛❛𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓.❜❜

~ ☂︎︎ ~

"I know this Jenkins dude has to have a record. We just gotta get our hands on the files," Diego said while unbuckling his seat belt. "And your plan is to what? Go in there and just ask for it?" Allison questioned from her seat beside me in the back. "I know the station like the back of my hand, sis," Diego said. "I spend a lot of time in there."

"Handcuffed," I chimed in.

"Whatever, here's the plan," Diego continued. "Plan?" I looked over to Five. We were thinking the same thing. "Why don't I just jump in, grab the file, and jump out?" Diego just stared at him, trying to think of something to say. "You, um, you don't know the ins and outs of this this place," Diego said. Oh my god, why. "We actually did something just like this yesterday," I said, trying to get Diego to yield. "What?" Diego asked. "Oh, our yesterday, not yours," Five clarified.

"It'll take him like two seconds. Just let him go," I said, nudging Diego on the shoulder. "Listen to me, you are not going in there," Diego tried to persuade him. "I made a call. That's what a leader does." I just stared at him for a moment before bursting out in laughter. "Why are you laughing at me?" Diego said with a glare. "You really think you're a leader," I managed to gasp out between laughs. Diego just continued glare as he got out of the car and walked away.

Allison followed suit. "I need to call Vanya," she said, walking to a nearby phone booth. Five and I trailed behind her. Allison has already called multiple times, but Vanya has yet to pick up.

"Hey Vanya, it's me. I just wanted to...things have gotten so messed up. And all I ever wanted was to be a good sister to you. Guess I pretty much failed that."

Five and I listened in on her message, leaning against a brick wall. "For once, I kinda feel sorry for Allison," I said turning to Five. "Why? She fucked up, it's her fault," Five replied. "But she didn't mean to fuck up," I continued. "I just want to see the rest of our siblings happy. You know, not our normal dysfunctional ways, the druggie, the depressed one, the overwhelmed movie star, the angsty teen with knives, and the man on the moon. We're so weird and disbanded. Sometimes I wish we grew up with the slightest bit of normality." Five just rolled his eyes and turned to watch Allison.

I whacked him upside the head.

"Hey!"

I stuck my tongue out at him. We heard footsteps and looked to see Diego approaching us. Fucking finally. Guess he really knows the "ins and outs" of that place. "So?" Five asked, forgetting about our earlier squabble. "You're welcome," was the only thing he said before handing the file to Allison. She opened with a shocked look on her face. I looked over her shoulder to see the picture.