Cramps (JM)

I groan out loud when I notice the small bloodstain on the sheet. Rolling my eyes, I make my way to the bathroom. I quickly change before heading downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to see James making coffee. "Morning, love-" he starts but stops talking when I glare at him "Don't even start". He closes his mouth, pursing his lips "Okay". I walk back into the living room to flop onto the sofa, but that only causes a burst of pain to shoot through my stomach. "Ouch!" I yell. I huff before burying my face into a cushion. As you can probably tell, I don't take periods very well... but, I doubt any girl enjoys getting them. Cramps are the worst thing about them for me. James soon comes through "y/n?". "What?" I snap at him. He raises an eyebrow "I was just going to say... I made you tea". I sigh, holding my hand out to him. He smiles before taking it and sitting on the sofa beside me. "I'm sorry, James. It's just my time of the month" I apologize. He chuckles "It's okay, love. I kinda already figured that out. Why else would you be angry with absolutely everything?". I smile slightly "Thank god you have a sister". He laughs "yes, that turned out to be very helpful. Anything you want me to do?". I nod "Ice cream, cookies, chocolate, movies and cuddles". He raises an eyebrow "? At ten in the morning?". I glare at him making him jump up off the sofa "Gah! Okay, I'm going... jeez". He grabs his keys and wallet before heading to the front door "see you in a bit, love". I sit up, ignoring the sudden cramp to call for him. "James, wait!" I say. He turns to me just as he opens the door to leave "yeah?". I pout "Remember cuddles after". He smiles softly "Of course... how could I forget?". Then he closes the door behind him. I smile before lying down again. Suddenly feeling tired, I close my eyes to get some sleep.

By the time I wake up, I hear bags rustling in the kitchen. I slowly start to get up but freeze as I feel blood dripping. I grimace before continuing towards the noise. My eyes light up when I see a lot of food on the kitchen island. James chuckles "I know I was only to get what you told me to, but I felt bad, so I just got you a few other things". I raise an eyebrow "What? The whole shop?". He shrugs "I guess so". A smile grows on my face as I look over the food. There's all kinds of chocolate, forty thousand different flavoured ice creams, millions of packets of cookies, crisps, other biscuits. There's every kind of sweet you can think of. Popcorn, marshmallows, doughnuts, pancakes, so many sauces. Chocolate, toffee, caramel, raspberry, strawberry. There's even fruit, apples, oranges, pears, plums, mangos, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, cherries, raspberries, blackberries, grapes. There are even cakes! Chocolate, different cheesecakes, birthday cake, red velvet, sponge, cupcakes, muffins, you name it. There's pies as well, apple, plum, cherry, strawberry, blueberry. Then there's the juice, fruit, fizzy, diluting. My eyes widen "James, what the hell did you do? You brought the whole shop home. I appreciate it, really... but, how on earth am I supposed to eat all this?". He shrugs, chuckling lightly "Are you going to stand there, and tell me that you don't want to eat all this?". I smile widely "Have I ever told you how much I love you?". He nods "a couple of times". I chuckle "Well, prepare to hear it a lot more today". I start going through the mountains of food until I feel I have enough for the rest of the day. I get cookie dough ice cream, with chocolate sauce and strawberries. Then I get a box of Maltesers, a few packets of gummy bears, chocolate cake, 3 big bags of cookies, a box of doughnuts, a packet of massive marshmallows and a bag of popcorn. After setting all that on the coffee table in the living room, I quickly go to change my pad. Then I come back to see James on the sofa looking rather suspicious. "Alright, what did you take?" I threaten playfully. He chuckles "It was just a gummy bear". I hold a hand to my heart "Just a gummy bear? They have feelings, mate". He laughs, shaking his head at me as I lie back against the arm of the sofa. I pout, holding my arms out "You forgot". He smiles, shaking his head "It never left my mind, love". He squeezes himself in the space between me and the back of the sofa. I cuddle up to him, resting my head on his arm. I flinch when I get a brief cramp. "You okay?" He mumbles. I shake my head as another wave of pain washes over me. He gives me a sympathetic smile as he kisses my cheek. I reach over for my ice cream and start to eat it before it melts. The coldness helps soothe the pain a bit. When I finish the ice cream, I start on the cake. After that, I put the bowl back on the table before cuddling up to James again. I groan this time when I get another cramp. James rests his forehead against the side of mine. "Where does it hurt?" He mumbles. "Stomach" I answer back quietly. I soon feel his warm hand under my t-shirt. My skin tingles at the contact. I look at him as his hand slowly starts to rub my stomach soothingly. My whole body relaxes at his soft touch. I lie against him as he continues. I close my eyes "I'm sorry, Jamie. I didn't mean to take it out on you". He leans closer to me "Shh, just go to sleep, y/n". He runs his hand through my hair as I slowly fall asleep.