chapter 2

"What did you say?" I heard a strict voice and a slight pain on my cheeks.

Where was I? Was the only question that I could make as I saw a beautiful older woman fulminate at me.

"I said, fuck you. Can't you hear me correctly?" I asked with a refined tone. I had no memories of the current situation, as in fact I had already died, but my natural instinct only screamed "hoe", and for sure, I was not going to accept that tone with me.

Feeling the swing of a hand, I prepared myself for the pain, but suddenly she stopped.

Not, only the slap, but her entire motion, ending up in a very unconformable position, and I could predict that it would have been a very painful slap.

"Welcome Fleur" an hologram suddenly appeared before me, I was a kind looking man, wearing a suit and thin frame glasses "As the first level of the game, we will give you some background story as to who you are, what you are, and who is the person you are helping complete their promise."

Nodding, he continued.

"Your name is Akane, Furihara Akane, you are from Japanese descendence and currently 32 years old." I nodded, looking confused as why then the woman in the weird position looked nothing like a japanese person " you are a single mother of a 4 year old child and a 13 year old, who is the one you are completing the wish."

A mother.

I am a mother.

I looked confused at the man as he continued his explanation.

"You are blind as you lost your vision on the same car accident that killed your husband, John Revier, a successful business man and your long time childhood sweetheart." I nodded " You both were in love, and the only thing that preventing this body from committing suicide were your children, as you were pregnant with your smallest and your oldest was only 9".

Suddenly a paper appeared in front of me.

" the promise is 'I will destroy my families enemies till the day I die', you have as long as you want to finish it." I nodded determined "Ah, and don't forget, you must break you promise no matter what".

As the time slowly went back, I grabbed the hand that was aimed me, and slightly bended her knee with my foot.

"What do you think that you are doing?" I said with a chilly tone. Originally, the owner was a good person, or at least that was what the sudden memories that surged on my mind told me.

"You do not disrespect me at my own house, am I clear Margaret?" I looked at the terrified woman in front of me. Maybe because of my soul entering this body, Akane was no longer blind, and I as a bonus, my natural reflexes were just as good as her.

Margaret was the woman that caused all of the ruin for the main characters, she was secretly part of the Terrine family, meaning she was my son's enemy; therefore, she was mine as well.

She joined the family as a poor girl that Akane felt pity for, but as soon as John died, so did her friendliness, every day she abused verbally the kind mother, and demanded more things, and when she got none, she started to plot to get her hands on  Akane's company share.

"When you needed I sheltered you, I gave you clothes, food and I treated you like a sister. But the moment I turn blind you simply treat me like this? Do you take me as stupid? I know what you are doing behind my back" some tears came down on my eyes, but not as a coy, this were the original Akane's feeling, the feeling of disappointment, and I knew better than anyone what that feeling felt like.

"Leave" I said with my eyes still wet, as I kept on the glasses, but as I had not enough strength, I could only softly tell my wish.

As she walked passed the door I whispered.