chapter 3

"Mom, don't run, you have just recovered from your trauma".

It has been over a year that I occupied this body, with the constant reminder from an unknown voice that I had not achieved my main goal. Nevertheless, some minor side missions were completed.

-Move to a comfortable house.

-spend more time with the kids.

-Become healthy again.

-Dedicate yourself to the children.

And the list went on.

Henry was finally 16, and finally graduated from highschool, currently attending an Ivy league-same as his parents-which I was very proud of. Florence was 6, and the more she grew, the more she looked like me-not that I was complaining, she was an adorable child.

But things didn't get any easier.

Within the first three months, I didn't contact anyone other than the doctor and the maids from the main house. It took me an entire trimester to finally contact my main company and get the hang of it, as now-thanks to my major in business-I finally turned it into the kind of company that was big enough to bankrupt all of my late husband's enemies.

Not only that, as I remained as anonymous as possible. Just in case someone would use it against me, as both of my children were still very young to deal with all of this adult's world bullshit.

I was still very afraid to go out of character or break my motherly relationship with the two kids, so I only contacted my family on the ninth month, a call, as I didn't want outsiders risking the chance of breaking my bounding with the children.

And as I am now, on the 12th month, I finally had the courage to unfreeze my husband's shares in the company and get myself a spot on the board, as I couldn't risk the chance of one of my brother's in law or sister's in law to steel my son's spot.

Ruthless, I know. But I lived long enough to know not to trust people.

And currently, here I am, playing hide and seek until my lawyer arrive with the papers and I can finally start playing the game.

"Come on Henry, you are no fun. Come play with us for a moment?" I smiled at him, as he showed a frown on his pretty face, going back to his laptop ignoring the beautiful view from the blooming garden.

"No fun" Florence sneered at her older brother as she kept running around the pretty table" if you keep making ugly faces mama told me you are going to get ugly".

As I finally got out of breath I heard Mr. Johannes calling, as he was followed by a short serious woman.

"Miss Revier, how are you doing?" She asked politely while making a respectful nod with her head.

"Guilles, my second daughter, just in time" smiling sweetly at the woman I faced the gazed expression on my son's face. Henry had a weird sense of brotherhood towards Guilles ever since I introduced them, around five months or so, and I couldn't help but tease the boy.

Guilles was only 21, as she was an aquantance of mine in my supposed memories I couldn't let the chance go. She had already made a name for herself as she led a big case as soon as she graduated from university and combined with her trust worthy aura and serious personality I couldn't find someone better to help me in this game.

"Let's go someone private, this is a very important case" she said as straight forward as her law degree could guarantee her, allowing me to calm down and focus on the importance of her statement.

"Of course, let's go to my studies room" kissing the top of my children's head I couldn't stop myself from lightly chuckling with my first born reaction.