Walk Like A .... What?? Part 1

Hey guys so I've decided to do this story cause....... there both soo hot lol anyway this is what I think Eclipsa looks like.
Key information before we begin: if you see a * beside Eclipsa singing that means her outfit is changing!
Anyway let's start the story!

Key information before we begin: if you see a * beside Eclipsa singing that means her outfit is changing!Anyway let's start the story!

3rd Point Of View
During the silent bus ride Mal turns to look at Eclipsa as she stares at the window tapping her foot. He smirks at her as he listens to his rock music loudly as he rests his arm around her shoulder causing her to smile back at him.

The bus suddenly stops as Mal groans and waits for Chef to motion the pair out the door. Eclipsa smiles at Chef while Mal glares at him and chuckles sinisterly at him.

Mal: "Hey Chef having a good day?"

Chef: "Shut your mouth your first now get your creepy butt out here!"

Eclipsa laughs but stops when Mal playfully glares at her as he gets up and waits for Chris to introduce him and his pal.

Chris: "That's right two new people aren't I the best!?"

Eclipsa shakes her head which causes Chef to laugh while most of the contestants try to get a look at the contestants.

Chris: "Our 3rd new contestant comes all the way from Juvie and has been dubbed the 'King of Juvie' day hello to Mal!"

Mal steps off the bus and gasps are heard throughout as he scoffs at them and pulls out a cigarette before Chef slaps it away from him as he waits by the door.

Chris: "And for our final contestant she is truly magical in more ways than one please welcome the lady herself... Eclipsa!!"

Eclipsa slowly steps off the bus with Mal extending his hand out to her as she accepts it and looks around the contestants.

Duncan growls when he sees his sister but Mal noticed him the minute he stepped off the bus as he wraps his arm around her shoulders and walks with her to the contestants.

Duncan: "Chris why did you invite the trash to take part!"

Mal: "Says the boy who was begging for mercy when only 2 of my crew beat you half to death over what you did to Eclipsa here you're lucky she has a soft side otherwise you would've been in the ground by now rotting away!!!"

Eclipsa holds Mal back with a sad expression on her face as she calmly leads him away from Duncan but smiles up at Mal when he takes a deep breath to control his anger.

Mal glares at Duncan as the plane pulls up to the contestants. Eclipsa looks at the plane and shakes her head silently praying to god.

She smiles at Mal as he gives the finger behind Chris's back as he knocks Owen out causing Eclipsa to hide behind him. Duncan laughs at her before shoving her aside as he enters the plane.

Eclipsa rubs her head but sees a hand extending out to her as she looks up to see a boy with sunglasses smiling down at her.

Alejandro: "Señorita are you alright here let me help you!"