An offer we shouldn't refuse

Hey Guys so I decided to make a book on my two favourite Bad Boys so I hope you like it. If you want me to continue this story leave your comments down below Alright let's start!!!

Eclipsa's Point Of View
I felt the warmth of the sun on my face as I slowly sat up and stretched feeling the satisfying crack as I got out of bed quietly.

I checked the calendar and I nearly screamed it was visit day at Juvie as I got my hairbrush and began brushing while quietly humming a simple tune as my necklace sparkled.

My bed clothes began to change to a simple T-Shirt and shorts and my hair changed into a ponytail as I looked to check the time before going downstairs.

My parents were in the kitchen with my father reading the local newspaper and my mother checking the local news. My brother was thankfully not here because he was with his girlfriend Courtney.

My mother noticed me and got up to hug me as my father smiled in my direction and gestured to the door as I smiled and gave them both a hug as I got my backpack filled with my belongings and exited the door.

It was going to take me 5 minutes to get to Juvie so i took the time to think over everything.

Duncan was never the best brother or was there for me, I always thought that brothers looked out for sisters even on bad days but I was so fucking stupid.

But my friend who was in Juvie at the minute always seemed to cheer me up especially when Duncan got beat up by him and his crew which was hilarious to me.

On sad days he cheered me up by listening to me and hearing me out as he wiped my tears away from the bars on his cell.

I smiled at the memory as I entered Juvie with most of the guards waving at me as I walked towards his cell block. His crew noticed me and cheered for me as the guards shouted at them to be quiet as I merely waved at them.

I teleported food through the cells for them as they thanked the heavens above as I tried to hold my laughter in but let out a soft chuckle.

As I approached his cell I could hear him whistling his iconic tune he uses to strike fear down his enemy's spines.

I saw his silhouette in the cell as he smiled and stepped into the light. I moved his hair out of the way as he softly glared at me and ruffled my hair making me laugh.

Me: "Hi Mal things still the same here since I last visited or did you miraculously learn to share?"

Mal: "Well Other than the odd mother fucker trying to prove that they're fit to run Juvie and failing same the old boring routine what about you?"

I was silent as I averted my eyes from staring at his expression as he sighed and held my hand as I had to face his emotionless expression. I held back my tears as he sighed and punched the wall next to him.

Me: "Mal please don't be mad I'm sorry I'm trying but....."

He sighed as he came over to me again and pressed his head against the bars. I cupped his cheek as he rubbed his head against my hand.

Then we heard clapping as some man stepped out of the shadows as he chuckled along with a guy in a chef hat smirking at us. Mal growled as they approached us luckily I was prepared in case they tried to hurt him or me.

??: "Wow didn't I tell you Chef these two are perfect for Total Drama!"

Me: "Look I'm flattered but you better back away from Mal"

??: "OOH I'm so scared what are you going to do about it?"

Everyone in their cells were cheering for me as I smirked and levitated off the ground and used my powers to make both of them lift off the ground making both of them scream on terror.

Mal: *Chuckles Sinisterly* "Now gentlemen you better fucking spit it out before my pal here sends you somewhere where no one will here your screams!!"

??: "Okay Okay Chris wanted you two to join the show for season 3 now put me down!!"

I let down the guy in the chef hat gently but with Chris I still kept him in the air. I looked over at Mal as he smirked at me as I dropped Chris and landed hard onto the floor.

Mal ruffled my hair and smirked as Chris tried to fix his hair. The guy in the chef hat laughed at him before stopping as Chris went over to us.

Chris: "Tell you what if you two agree to do the show and by the 6th episode you two are popular enough I'll let Mal out of Juvie.

Me: "Can you two gentleman give us a moment!"

They walked away as I turned to face Mal who had a smirk planted onto his face as he rubbed his chin.

Mal: "Hmm Go on a Tv show or spend my life in an disgusting place like this? The choices of the beautiful are too hard!"

Me: "Mal come on look at least I'll be with you what do you say?

I had a hopeful look on my face as he sighed and motioned to Chris that we accepted his offer. 

He talked to the guards and they hesitantly accepted probably because Chris bribed them or something. His crew began waving us goodbye as Mal gave them the finger until I dragged him out the door.

Chris told us that a bus will pick us up in 5 minutes at my house luckily Mal had his stuff on with him as I quickly teleported to my room and quickly packed a suitcase.

I then left a note and teleported back again causing Chris to jump in fright as the empty bus arrived. Mal gestured for me to get him first as I smiled gently at him and thanked him.

Chris told us that we will be two surprising contestants as I groaned along with Mal. As the bus finally started I hoped that we would be popular enough to lift Mal's sentence in Juvie but let's just wait and see.