Chapter 2

-Detention-

We approach the teacher trying to contain our laughter, although I don't know why we're laughing

Would you mind telling me why you are laughing?—says Mrs. Gina crossing her arms annoyed.

—My apologies Mrs. Gina, I was telling Sarah about my weekend adventures—says Zoey trying to keep seriousness

—Well, you two have enough time to talk about it later. As you two were about to leave the class, go to the computer lab room for cleaning as a punishment—Laughter can be heard at the back of the classroom...this is very awkward. I love my classmates.

This teacher is known for being so strict. She's always screaming at anyone who crosses her path and no one likes her very easily. She's the kind of teacher who teases anyone in her field of vision all the time.

—I'm sorry but we weren't intending to skip the class—Zoey says with a bit of annoyance in her voice about being accused of something she didn't do.

—It's okay, we're leaving now—I said pushing my bestie to the other side to avoid Mrs. Gina getting mad.

Seeing us in despair, Teacher Gina finally left. 

—Who would say that Zoey and Sarah were punished...that's something not seen everyday—whispers in our class

—Let's go Zoey!—I say ignoring my classmates

To change the boring routine, I said something needed to change or happen "that would not be seen daily."

—Well it's the first time isn't it? It's gonna be fun!—says Zoey laughing

—Yeah I think so, now let's go before Gina comes back—we run to the computer lab room laughing.

During the time the detention room is in maintenance, we have been using the computer lab as a better punishment for cleaning the classroom. Mr. James is the only beneficiary of all this madness. Luckily he's not here now.

—Well, start over there and I'll clean here, Okay?—I say almost enthusiastic

—Okay—she laughs for a short time—, By the way...What were we laughing at?

—I don't have the slightest idea—we laugh and clean together

Who would think that receiving punishment is funny? Well that's when you're with your best friend. You never know what could happen when you're with her.