Epilogue

The next day I received the worst news

The next day I received the worst news. I couldn't believe that I had lost the love of my life, after all the moments we spent laughing, our fights, everything we faced together, our first dates, how we met...thinking all that makes my tears come even more.

I spent the whole day locked in my room. Zoey insisted on staying with me but I wanted to be alone. I hope I wasn't rude but now what I need most is crying and being alone.

They say that you have to face things, learn how to get out of it and continue, move on.

It's so easy to say that.

How can you face having lost the love of your life? That special person who made you feel good everyday of your life, feel his hugs, caresses, warm kisses, see his face every day, talk about everything at any moment, knowing that that person is the only one who would understand, help and support you always.

It's terrible to feel that way, to know that you will no longer see that person...Losing the person you love is the worst thing that can happen to you, you wish you could say so many things, change many things that maybe if we had not done that, that person would still be here.

I blamed myself for Chris's death, Zoey tells me not to do it since it's not my fault, it was an accident but if I had never caused the fight he would never have left, he would not have had the damn accident!

I throw things around me and keep crying uncontrollably.

If only I hadn't been such an idiot...I let him go.

However, "if " doesn't exist. It's just a possibility that never happened.

I don't know what to do now, I feel incomplete, Chris took a part of me with him.

Your death hurts me Chris... How much I wish you were here, that you hug me. How much I wish to tell you for one last time that I love you.

I believe that if we were given the opportunity to be able to speak one last time with the person we loved deeply and who for some situation left our lives, we would never finish telling them all the things we want them to know.

If I had the opportunity to talk with Chris, I would thank him for having shared every day of his life with me, even though we could have shared many more, I would thank him for always listening to me, for all the smiles that he gave me, for all the good memories we had together.

I will love you forever Chris Miller, thank you for having crossed my path, that despite the falls, over all the obstacles we had, you were always by my side again.

~~~~

Thanks for read this story, I hope you enjoyed❤

-J✒️