Part 3

3rd of April.

'You will be fine sis just follow the music like you always do'. My brother said. I cant still believe he actually came to watch. I was so nervous about this audition. Which was new for me. I was never nervous before a competition. Then again, this was not a competition. 

I stepped onto the ice. And waited for the music. Which seemed like forever. 

-The song I choose the song 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift.-

I did what I always did. I breath in. Breathed out. As the song began a skated to the tune smoothly with grace and emotion. Every turn and jump was perfect and smooth. 

I felt like I was skating on air. 

I skated even when the music stopped. Not letting go of the feeling I had of weightlessness. 

'Abigail Harris'. The sharp voice took me out of my trance. 

There stood a older lady with silvery short white hair. She was a elegant women with a blue suit with her arms folded across her chest. 

'I'm Melanie Scot, head of the Olympic team.' She sent me the letter!

I stood there on the ice frozen. 

'The reason I picked you, is I saw one of your performances last year. And I knew your father.' She knew my father?

'How?'. I asked god smacked. 

'He was my collage friend'. Collage friend? He never told me. 

'He never told you because after collage we lost touch'. Wow. it was like she answered my question. 'Anyway this is not what I came to tell you. I want you on my team this year.'

My heart leaped. 

Me?! .She wanted me on HER team.

'Oh my God. Thankyou!, I will not let you down. I promise.' 

she did a small smile. 'I will hold you to that Miss Harris' then she turned and walked to her office. 

I ran over to my brother and gave him a huge hug. 

Clap Clap Clap. I heard. Oh no...

'Great job Abigail.' James said.

SHit.

'What in the living hell are you doing here James?!' my brother shouted. Yep. This is not good.

'I just came to watch you beautiful sister dance on the ice' he replied coolly. ' And to see you at practice Cole.' 

At this moment my brothers face had gone red.

'Don't talk to me you jerk' he said. I pushed my brother towards the exit of the rink he willing went thank god!

I turned to James. 

'Don't talk to me in front of my brother unless you want to loss a couple of teeth' I heard him laugh as I walked towards the exit and the carpark. 

'I hate that guy' I looked over at Cole. 

'Stop complaining, you big baby. And people think I am the older sibling'. I said sarcastically pushes him into my car and jumping into the front car seat. Putting my seat beat I pulled out of the carpark and started on the drive to drop Cole home. Sometimes I wish he wasn't protective of me. Its exhausting